1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Von's anyone use recently ?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mike mc, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw a mention of Von's recently on a VMB post and I saw on their website still free delivery promo if you spend $50 on your first order

will they deliver to hotel lobby? and I assume a 20 % Tip to the delivery guy

2. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never had them deliver to me while in Vegas but I have used them to deliver to my home and also while on vacation to a beach house. They are not supposed to accept tips. I still tip them but $5-$10 is all I have given...not 20%. They really tried not to accept anything but I insisted.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes and u cant tip.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use Von's delivery to my high-rise condo. They bring in the groceries (and liquor) and put it right on the kitchen counter. Officially they don't accept tips - but I usually offer any way and about half the drivers take the tip. It's a great way to stock up - especially if you're getting heavy or bulk items like cases of water, beer, wine... etc.

Not all hotels accept deliveries of outside food or beverages. It may be a good idea to check with your hotel in advance.

Bill

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.