1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

cet new diamond show ticket rules not good

Discussion in 'Comps' started by paperposter, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so it used to be the voucher was good for 7 days , and if you get a nice agent they would strect that longer, also you could get 2 tickets and the end of the month and get 2 more ticket the next day at the beging of the new month so 4 people can go together well no more.

the voucher is still good for 7 days but only good for a 30 day calender period so if you go the last day of the month for tickets the following week you must use them for that nite its printed on the voucher now.

these are the new rules , you need a surprivisoir or a higher to help you if you want to extend it do it like it used to be and its done on case by case situation.ymmv

ps , im also hearing some shows now only have only 20 tickets a nite on hold for diamonds

pp

www.vegasbright.com

2. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been told for years that tickets are two per calander month. Never thought what you were doing was possible. Oh well, you were gaming the system and ruined it for everyone.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how did i ruin it for everyone and game the system and its never been 2 per calender until yesterday ,it was always 2 per month ,with a 7 day window to claim them, the new rule took in effect yesterday and is now actualy printed on voucher , so you havent a clue what your talking about , infact its been over a year since ive used my diamond tickets they just go dead every month

are you upset i woudnt help you out with some free tickets , thats why i stopped posting around here.

4. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really hope you were joking. If not, that was very rude.

5. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presumption or NPD?

Nick:beer:

6. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reality check: The selection of free shows pretty much sux anyway. It's hard to find 1 show worth seeing yet alone 2. Any Diamond player with a good ADT can get the better headliners shows comped thru their host.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no he wasnt, and i stopped using my diamond tickets a long time ago they go dead due to situations like that ,jut reporting the change in there sytem now so people have a heads up

pp

www.vegasbright.com

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you never thought this was possible, how did it ruin it for everyone? Please explain.

9. Canadianeh

Canadianeh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting thread, as we had this happen to us last month too! We were at Paris end of July, staying into first few days of August. My wife is Diamond, so we went to the TR desk. Very good clerk told us "you're lucky with the timing...you can get two tickets today (this was the 31st) which are good for 7 days. Then because tomorrow is August, come and get two more for your August offers, and you can use them all in the next few nights". We didn't ask, he totally volunteered that information. However, we got the first two July offers, then went back the next day to get the two August offers and a different clerk. We wanted to match up with the first two, so showed them to the second clerk. She right away almost got rude, and told us those were no longer valid, as it's now a different month. Didn't show us anything on the vouchers that stated they expired after the calendar month, only the "valid for 7 days from date printed" stuff. I argued politely, explaining how we were told it was fine the day before. She went to a supervisor behind the counter, and came back and re-issued 4 new vouchers all valid for 7 days. It appeared to us that something had recently changed and they had failed to inform all their staff. We never would have known about the potential of doing that, if the first clerk hadn't offered it to us. Sounds like they're going to be more careful about it now.

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes they are now telling you u if you come in on the 31st u must use it for that nite, and yes its now printed on the voucher but still confusing as it still says good for 7 days but also says good for you one calander month,now

so just giving a heads so people can plan properly

.ps i gues im to blame for the 6/5 black jack also.lol

pp

www.vegasbright.com

11. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The ticket inconvenience is one thing, but 6/5 blackjack!?!?!?!?! Move out of Vegas immediately :nono:

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wait , im going to even money , so hurry and enjoy your 6/5 while you can.

ps its pool time

pp

www.vegasbright.com

13. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you would only stop 'gaming the system' by taking those 3:2 payouts, we would all get them, and there is nothing rude or illogical in that theory.

14. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am one of those players and sadly, my host is pretty much useless! All I wanted was two comped tix to Olivia Newton-John and now all I'm hearing from him is how they can't do that anymore. I'm a Diamond player and made the first level of aspirations. I play a lot in Chester and my host there is really good to me. I give CET properties a ton of play when I'm in Vegas which is about 2-3 times a year. So I'm not really happy. Hope they at least come through with the freakin' suite upgrade I requested. Sigh.

15. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

its not the list but they can comp the show if your play warrents it.

16. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, he said they can look after the fact ... miss the days where you could call a host and get what you wanted/needed upfront. Oh well, at least my room is comped for 5 nights.

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they can can comp it up front also your play just doesnt warrent it thats all., you still have to pay off your 5 free nights first

18. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 If your play was big enough, why would you care if it was comped up front or on the back. If it isn't comped on the back end, you don't have the play to cover it. Even 5 free nights would be at least $500 comp dollars. So using 30% of theo, you'd need to generate 1500 of theo to even cover your room.

19. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a new Diamond member, I thought I might take advantage of the free show and pick one out when I am at CP in a few weeks. Someone tell me, do I just go to the Total Rewards desk to pick one out or do I go to a box office and show them my Diamond card? Thanks

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  20. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    both , first i do this go to the box office next tr desk or near it and ask if there are any diamond tics available for the show and date u want , then go to tr desk and get the voucher then go back to the box offoce and get the tics , you dont have to go the theaters box office directly , but the one thing you dont want to do is get the voucher and find out the show is dark or there out of tics.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.