1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Laurel Collection Caesars

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by SandsFan, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apologies if this is revisited, I seemed to remember a thread but I couldn't find when seaching the forum.

So I asked my host to book Caesars for three nights and received initial confirmation # for a room in the Palace tower which is normal. After processing, I received an email from the Laurel Collection which is a first.

I researched a bit and the best I can figure, this is the Augustus and Octavius Towers. Are there any differences other than a swanky new name?

Thanks,

The 3 P Trip (Paris and Palms)
  2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there has been a couple of threads lately. You are right they are Augustus or Octavius tower rooms.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only stayed in the Augustus Tower. IMHO, the rooms rival the basic suite at Palazzo. There is no "division" in the room as with V/P, but I still find them very nice.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    funny i just started the same thread last nite about the new tower names.

august is frist then octavoious then palace then forum then roman

now the name have been changed to protected the inocent, the best i can figure out is the laurel collection you will get either one

deluxe will be the palace

clasic will usaully be forum but also can be roman tower

hope this helps

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?123743-ceasars-hotel-towers-renamed-breakdown

lastime i was augusts fountian view

5. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Laurel collection is either the Augustus or Octavius Tower rooms. Whether they are Deluxe or Premium will be based on the view.

6. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. A good thing I think but when I get booked in Palace Tower, I usually get a suite upgrade. Then again a high fountain view is great for me.

We did get conf on Paris as Red Room Eiffel Tower view. Don't know what that means but hope its good

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the replies. A good thing I think but when I get booked in Palace Tower, I usually get a suite upgrade. Then again a high fountain view is great for me.

We did get conf on Paris as Red Room Eiffel Tower view. Don't know what that means but hope its good

The 3 P Trip (Paris and Palms)
  7. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It means you will face the Eiffel Tower.

8. B S

B S MIA

If given the choice and you would like a view of the Bellagio fountains go with Augustus. Octavious is the newest tower, but the fountain views are lacking and it is one hell of a trek to and from your room, unless you are visiting the pool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.