1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question on Cromwell room types

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mrem3200, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I booked a room through a host for the first time and I am staying at the Cromwell. My e-mail confirm says it is a "Classic" Room and the reservation on TR says it is "Deluxe". On the Cromwell website I don't see any classic rooms only Deluxe and Luxury. The Deluxe rooms are about $20 more per night and the only real difference that I can see is that the Luxury rooms have a Strip view and the Deluxe rooms have what is described as a "Limited" view. So if I have this right they are charging $20 MORE for a Limited view instead of a Strip view? Am I missing something? Thanks.

2. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what you're looking at but Luxury rooms are the strip view. I like it there. So small so it's easy to get to your room. Staff very nice.

3. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, they can have a limited view, alright. Like, staring at a beige concrete wall. http://bit.ly/1Icn2fO

4. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, that's what I said in my post. Luxury=Strip view. Deluxe=Limited view. But the Luxury rooms are $20 per night cheaper?

5. kittyglitter_mm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I look, Luxury is more expensive.

6. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is interesting, I tried some random date and the Luxury was more. But for the dates I am going (8/25-29) the Deluxe is more. Interesting pricing strategy.

7. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a small hotel with limited number or rooms. It could just be luck of the draw those days a lot of of the deluxe rooms are already booked so they have a limited amount left. So I am just assuming this might cause those rooms being more expensive.

8. kittyglitter_mm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not too surprising, but it is maddening. I hate TR online system. It never seems to give accurate pricing. I've checked before without using any discount codes or my players card and it's been less than when I used it. Makes no sense. If I don't book through a host, and it's not showing comped online, I just call. Price is always better when I've called.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.