1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How strict is MyVegas on new accounts?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Hi all,

I've read on posts that sometimes MyVegas would remove you or your accounts and LPs without much notice. I read the fine print but could not find much on what I'm about to ask.

I made a new gmail + a new facebook just for MyVegas for my girlfriend. This is for my girlfriend who does not like to connect to things such as games (MyVegas, Candy Crush, etc) on her own personal Facebook. This facebook account will have a couple friends just to make it look realistic, but I connected it to my iPad who which had a lot of points on it already (21k) from just my parents playing random blackjack games. My question is, when I buy something would they check for legitimacy in the account? While technically it's not a "legit" Facebook account, it's not like I'm trying to scam them. The name, DoB, and email are all legit. I've earned all the points on my girlfriends account and I just want to redeem one free LOVE ticket which I'm already half way through by connecting to my iPad. We're very frugal and I've already bought a LOVE ticket on my actual Facebook MyVegas account which I got like 700k points on and more then I know what to use on. (Hence my previous posts as to whether or not I could just buy two and use one for her, was extremely disappointed that I couldn't)

I also look to sign up for mLife account using her actual information... so it's not like I'm duping them either. It'll be 100% legit. I'm just worried they might not allow us to do what I want to do in redeeming the gift since the Facebook account is so new.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like we said when you asked in another thread. One person, one account, one myvegas. If she doesnt have another myvegas account you are fine.

3. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why couldn't she just set up her own account? she will need an Mlife account as well.

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She is allowed one facebook account and if found out will be shut down. People using stupid names like joe myvegas, sall my vegas, slick myvegas jones, etc. are being eliminated by facebook. She could easily segregate the games from her regular friends on her own facebook account without violating terms and conditions. People are surprised when they go to redeem and see a big 0 error code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.