1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Allegiant Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gadgets19, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gadgets19

gadgets19 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know why I can't wrap my head around this.

Wanting to take my brother to Vegas in September. I have the LP's so why not use them, this was the plan:

Seat Selection x 4 = 30,000lp
    Priority Boarding x 2 = 8,000lp

On myvegas i went as far as I could without actually purchasing. There did not seem to be any restrictions on the priority boarding but did on seat selection.
    It said "This reward is limited to 1 per myVegas player". So obviously it means I can't buy 4 of them but what gets me is if I was going solo I would still have to purchase one seat selection in order to have my choice going both ways. Considering the value is $15 and you have to phone in your reservation which charges $15 what exactly is the benefit?

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off, the lady who answers the phone for MyVegas/Allegiant seems to be the same lady no matter when you call. I think she works out of her home with some background call center noise pumped in. So, you won't be able to pull any tricks...at least I wasn't :)

The deal is I was told was 1 award per ticket. So, no combining a seat and a bag. And, when I wanted to book a RT flight, I could only use 1 award. So, I booked two one way flights. There are two of us, so I had to book 4 separate flights.

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you could do that? Book 1 way segments and use 1 reward per person, per segment? (Is't there a fee for booking via telephone? - just wondering...if you actually saved $ in the end).

4. BNF861

BNF861 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I just booked our first Vegas trip and used her MyVegas LP to receive a $100 off Allegiant voucher. The trip had to be booked over the phone to use the voucher but they waved the telephone booking fee because there is no online option, it must be done via telephone.

5. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea, there is no booking fee when you call.
    i wanted to use a bag and a seat, was told no, only one.
    i wanted my kid to use a bag, no dice..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.