1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Freeplay and other purchase questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. For the freeplay purchases do they each require separate nights? For example if I have a 3 night stay can I get the $10, $25 and $50 certificates or do you have to have 6 total nights to buy and redeem all three?

2. My last trip I bought a few more items than I could redeem and then picked which ones to use in LV and then redeemed the others when I got back. Doing the same thing this time - and seems like there are a lot of smaller rewards that I "might" decide to use depending on where I am at an particular time. Is there any problem with buying numerous rewards and then just deciding in LV which ones I am actually going to redeem/use?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you have to have 4 nights total in order to use all 3.

I think you are limited to 5 refunds in a 30 day period.

3. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not doubting you but that seems a little odd. I would think you would either be allowed to accumulate them all within a 3 night stay or require separate stay/nights for each one. Not sure of the logic in getting al 3 for a 4 night stay and don't see that in the rules anywhere.

Anyway my specific situation is a 2 night stay. Can I get both the $10 and $25 freeplay - or am I limited to just the $25 one?

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does sound odd, but it's been discussed here in the past and I believe the answer that was communicated directly from MyVegas was 4 nights to use all 3 rewards.

As for your specific situation, you would be limited to the $25 FreePlay.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.