1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio or Caesars Augustus??? or anywhere else????

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by robinlynn, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinlynn

robinlynn Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, We are a family of 5 - our kids are all teens(19, 19, 15) and we are taking them to Vegas for a few nights in August. We are going to see Ka, Mob Museum, Hoover Dam, etc... We are renting a car. We want clean, nice rooms that are centrally located so we have narrowed it down to Bellagio (deluxe fountain view) or Caesar's Augustus tower.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Augustus Deluxe and the Augustus Luxury?? They both state "no view" and I cannot tell if there's any real difference.

Also, Bellagio is not offering the option to pay for guaranteed connecting rooms when selecting the fountain view rooms. Does this mean they are selling out and cannot guarantee connecting rooms anymore?

Any other suggestions for hotels would be appreciated! It's difficult to find rooms to accommodate 5 people!! We definitely want on the Strip because the kids want to feel like they are "in Vegas" And we definitely want something newer or recently renovated. THANKS for any help!!

2. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at Caesars my last 6 trips to vegas and I think the only difference between Luxury and Deluxe Augustus is the view of the Bellagio fountains. I've never stayed at Bellagio so I can't comment on choice.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're staying with that many people and those ages, I might suggest Venetian. The rooms are MUCH larger. Three teenagers need room to stretch out (when they're in the rooms, that is)

I'm not sure what the pricing differential is.

I stayed in the Augustus tower this last trip and the rooms there are comfortably large as well.

4. Kkirk777

Kkirk777 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio is better for a family than Ceasars. No real difference between luxury and deluxe except for the view and the beds queen vs king. I agree the Venetian has a bigger room with a chilling area where the sofa is (sunken living room). Which is nice.

5. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you considered Vdara? The entire hotel is non-smoking and non-gaming, yet connected to the Bellagio, and nearly connected to Aria and Cosmopolitan. Vdara has a reputation of having good rooms at reasonable rates.

6. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at both Bellagio and Vdara and I'd recommend Vdara if you are traveling with family. The suites are very nice and smoke-free and the spa and pool are both excellent. If you are traveling for romance, I'd recommend the Bellagio.

7. robinlynn

robinlynn Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you for all the responses! I thought Vdara was farther away. It's connected to Bellagio??? Also I will check out Venetian - do they have connecting rooms??? Thanks again!

8. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

Yes there is an indoor walkway from Vdara to Bellagio.

9. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple corrections--Venetian rooms are not much larger than Augustus Tower at Caesars. 650 ft. v. 600 ft.
    And the walkway from Vdara to Bellagio is not entirely inside, tho it is always covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.