1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Premium Companion Ticket vs. 1 ticket to Zarkana

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jwingle, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all!

What is the difference in using my MyVegas coins for a Premium companion ticket vs. 1 ticket to Zarkana?

I'm just wondering what the point in using 40,000 coins vs. 5,000 coins for a ticket is when I'm going to be purchasing 2 tickets anyways?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that 1 ticket is standard seating. Check the fine print. It will tell you premium vs. standard.

3. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The companion awards (1.5K and 5K) are a BOGO offer. The high priced ones (40K and 78K) are for one free ticket. There's two seating levels, standard and premium, which account for the price difference.

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you do the companion ticket (BOGO) then you are paying full price for the other ticket. There are generally other ways to purchase discounted tickets so the BOGO deals are not that great - certainly not half price of what you otherwise would have to pay. You can get 1 free ticket and then just buy another one using the discount approach - but might be tough to get two seats together that way.

5. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok thanks for the info! Our trip is not for a few months so I'll keep looking for deals!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.