1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bottle Service

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by gkamer, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkamer

gkamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

OK, so you go to a strip club on one of their bottle service packages. You buy 2 bottles but don't finish them. Who gets the remainder of the contents. Can you take the bottles with you or does the club take them back?

2. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do not get to take them with you.
    Their license is for serving alcoholic drinks, not selling it as package liquor to take out.

3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    However in some experiences I have had strip clubs and nigh clubs allow us to take the rest of our grey goose in plastic cups from the club.

One time at the Rhino and multiple times at nightclubs on the strip from LAX to Tao to Tryst.

But most likely a no as NativSoCal said its against their license unless you know a host or something.

4. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    marquee stick the bottle in a sealed plastic bag

5. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't speak for the gentleman's club but many nightclubs/bars let you take alcohol, including bottles, with you.

6. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is incorrect.

You MIGHT get by with taking out a plastic cup with booze in it, but there are NO clubs (on the strip) that will let you take the bottle with you.
    I know many people will try to sneak a bottle out, and a few do get away with it.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is Vegas and I have seen and there are some on this board who thru VIP hosts, etc have taken their bottles with them upon exit. Remember the rules in Vegas are quite flexible to say the least. I know what the law says and what the clubs will say publicly but if you drop 2K with a VIP host and tell him you want the last bit of that Grey Goose to follow you up to your room it will get there.

8. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are dropping 2K with your host, and dropping more at the club itself on other essentials, do you REALLY feel the need to take with you that bottle with $20 worth of vodka up to your room?

Quite a ghetto move, IMO.

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not judging what anyone wants to do with their bottle, just pointing out that RAY is correct, it does happen, I have seen and known guys take the party to a suite and the bottles followed. I personally have never had a problem with emptying a bottle, but to each their own.

10. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can only speak from personal experience and say I have witnessed it happen many times.

11. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always try to carry our unused bottles out. We have been successful at both strip clubs and nightclubs. I know that hosts/cocktail servers have been aware of what we were doing on some occasions and have looked the other way.

What is the worse that will happen if you get caught? You have to give them the bottle back. No big deal IMHO. This happens all the time, so the clubs don't get too worked up over it when they catch you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.