1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Hot Shot Progressive Hit Aria Lunar New Year

Discussion in 'Slots' started by scc31, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Wow, just saw this pop up on my Facebook. (https://www.facebook.com/ARIA/photos/a.283204598968.176782.148898868968/10153184460028969/?type=1&theater) Coincidence that this was around Lunar New Year or perhaps Aria planned this to hit around this time of the year? ;) jking... not(?) but I have never seen a picture of such a large hit! Would have loved to see it in person for an experience.

How much does it cost to spin this machine? Has anyone personally fed their hard earned money to this guy chasing the dream? :nworthy:

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a WAP, such as MegaBucks...It looks like it was $3.40 per shot (or around there, at least; maybe $5 max), penny machine. Just hit the absolute jackpot.

3. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played these the night before it hit, I think it was $3.00 spin, penny machine, since I remember it was more than the regular hot shots at bellagio and such which I think are $2.00.

4. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play that machine to cool off... Bummer. Glad someone finally hit it though.

5. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And here I thought the slots were tight when we were there last month...@#!$%^&!!

6. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't realize it's also linked with other machines like Titanic and Michael Jackson so it's kind of like a mini-Megabucks with different faces.

7. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Must be a bally wap type system. Yeah i missed this by like 2 days also

8. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Imagine that kind of "life changing money". How would your life change? Quit working, moving to a nice Summerlin villa, buy a boat and make daily boat trips on Lake Mead? I wouldn't mind being faced with dilemma's like these :)

9. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had this talk with someone yesterday. She read about a guy who won big money and immediately had a $300,000 meal. Honestly, my eating habits wouldn't change. I'd quit my job, buy a nice house, car, travel the world, but things like what I eat or how I dress, don't think it would change all that much.

10. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The guy rumored to have done that is the owner/founder of vice magazine and I want to say is worth hundreds of millions / maybe billionaire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.