1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dec 1 and 2 Cosmopolitan Sushi party TR with PPHOLD 36 hours in Vegas.

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by pphold, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

So I get a call from Pleepleus that Pay Triple will be in Vegas for a sushi party. Packer had already asked me to go and Natedog was still in Vegas.

I got some bad news on my October visit that a family member has cancer and had to get CHEMO and we were going to cover most of the cost. This put a big hold on my Gambling BR.

I had already booked to come in on Halloween and in the middle of November so I was already saying NO MORE TRIPS TO VEGAS for 2014.

With the 3 P’s (Pay Triple, Pleepleus, and Packer) and Natedog I just couldn’t pass this up.

I booked my flight. Dang it I had to spend $80 for the round trip since I booked it so late.LOL. The trip should have been under $50 if I booked it a week earlier. Pleepleus pointed out that I was winning again and what is an extra $30??? Good point. I booked the trip.
    I booked an early flight so I would get to Vegas by Noon. I land and get my Rental since Pay and Pleepleus was busy getting the party together.

I had to run a few quick things before the party and then I go check in at Cosmopolitan. I go to the Autograph Desk to check in as the line outside is crazy with a AMWAY convention going on at the Cosmopolitan. I was told only a CITY ROOM was available???? WTF a city room again.

Then I forgot that I booked a CITY ROOM since I was going to say in the Bungalow suite that Pay Triple booked. I only got the City room just incase it was too noisy. Forgot about that. I was thinking I was getting screwed over by Cosmo. I had my standard Augustus Room booked at Caesar’s so no big deal.
    I text my Host at the Cosmopolitan that I got the crappy city room and she said I should have had her book my room. Since I was there for the party I did not know how much play I was going to give the Cosmopolitan so I did not want the Wraparound or Terrace suite. She was off on Monday so I did not want to bother her.

I get my keys and head out and my phone rings. It is Pleepleus and he is now at the Cosmo so we are going to the Bungalow. I meet up with Pay Triple and Pleepleus at the Bungalow. We take the tour and I have to head out to check in at Caesar’s and meet up with Nate for some Baccarat. I go check in at Caesar’s. I get my high floor fountain view at Augustus Tower and head to Wynn to play some Baccarat.

One of the reason for this trip to hit the Baccarat Table with NATEDOG. I have to give a big thank you to NATEDOG for letting me play at his table. I paid off my markers and hit the baccarat table with Natedog. I love playing baccarat with Natedog. We do good and call it a day. Nate was going to take a break and meet up at the party. I get a snack at the Wynn and head on back to the Bungalow at Cosmopolitan.

I call my date for the party and we meet up in the Bungalow. Pleepleus is getting party items together and I’m talking with pay triple. I called my host at the Trop to join us. He is a great guy. He hooks me with a great game at the Trop. I don’t stay there, but I like having a great party animal as a host. This guy is the HOST you want if you want to do Vegas with the Guys.

So the party goes off as planned. Lots of women. Lots of drinking. Lots of VMBers so I had a great time.

I thought I would try the Baccarat tables at Cosmopolitan. I was able to join Natedog and the shoe looked OK but it was more of a Players shoe and both Nate and I like bank.

Long story short. We lost. I go back to the party and it was pretty fun. Women were coming in and out. This was definitely worth coming to the party.
    Will continue in a little.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  2. TheCooler

TheCooler Professional Gambler and the Best Football Handica

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun with a great group of guys.

3. pphold

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. pphold

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. letired

letired Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a pretty amazing party suite. Whoa!

6. pphold

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So thinking Baccarat is not good at the Talon room I head back to the Bungalow. Lots of women still at the Bungalow but they all start to head to Marquee. I go to Marquee with some of the ladies and it was fun but a little too load so I head back to the Bungalow. I don’t recall much so I’m going to fast forward to I get a call from Pleepleus that my Date is drunk I need to come down stairs. Sure enough thanks to a few party attendees that was able to get her back from Marquee.
    Let’s just say she was praying to the porcelain god. What a mess. I get to lie down on the bed and hopes she sobers up.
    ITS not a Party till someone gets Sick ass Drunk… so this was one great party I know there were more than a few that got drunk.
    Since I make it a rule to not drink and gamble I was done gambling since I started to drink.

I catch up with Pleepleus who wonder what happen to Packer as he went MIA. We go looking for Packer with no luck so we call it a night and I head back to the bungalow.
    Fast forward to 6am the party is starting to die down and Pay Triple and I go down to play some craps.
    I still have booze in me so I don’t gamble. I join Pay triple at the craps table. OK this 3x4x5x odds sucks so I’m not going to play craps nor am I going to after drinking.

Pay Triple is showing me his Iron Cross and his 6 and 8 working on come out. I’m too drunk and tired to comprehend what is going on. Pay triple is up so I say we should go. He keeps betting so I leave go to my room to get my phone charger cable and I come back and Pay Triple is still playing craps. I tell him I’m going to bed and head to the Bungalow.

About half an hour later Pay triple comes back to the bungalow. He looked worn out so I was going to bed. Wait only one bed in the Bungalow and my date is still passed out. PAY Triple being the gentleman that he is offered me the bed and he was going to sleep on the couch.

This was a good thing I booked an extra room so I get my date up and drag her out of bed to head to the West tower. Let me tell you that was the longest walk I have ever taken.

City room double bed worked out great. Good mistake.

I get a call that I have be on a mandatory conference call at 10am CST which is 8am VEGAS time so I have 15 mins to get on logged into WEBEX. I just make it. NO sleep trying to answer questions is not good.

I get off the call around 9:30 and try to get some sleep.

I know I hung the do not disturb sign outside and sure enough HOUSEKEEPING comes in at 11am. I tell them to GO AWAY. I’m checked in till Wednesday. They leave but now I’m awake so I text Pleepleus to see what is going on. Packer is still Missing.
    We decide to meet for Lunch at Estiatorio Milos.
    We get a hold of PayTriple and agree to meet at Milos for lunch. Lunch was good but company was better. Pics later.
    Thanks Pleepleus for Lunch.

Afterwards I head down to the Cleopatra II machine at the HIGH Limit room. I had a feeling it was about to hit.

Crap I’m too late.

7. pphold

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is what I see when I walk up

8. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Thanks for sharing! You guys are like the Reservoir Dogs of VMB...you all share your side of the same trip...awesome! I'm going to play your Cleo II game in Jan and hit it with one spin...lol!

9. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^^^ Thanks for sharing, great pics. I will never get tired of pics of that damn monkey. It looked like he was in a "time-out" sitting on the kitchen counter.

10. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please hit it. I've dumped countless benjis in that specific machine. One time, it went into bonus and hit zero symbols on every spin. I had some crappy bonuses, but a goose egg was a new one.

11. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't understand the Cleopatra game... Can you explain it without confusing me?

12. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Should you hit the free spin bonus round, the round number determines the multiplier if you win anything on the spin. Round 1 - 1x, Round 5 - 5x, etc.

You also can potentially get the re-trigger which would add on the number of free spins that you initially started with. For example, I had 12 free spins and hit a re-trigger mid game, and had the potential of winning 24x on round 24.

13. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But what are you trying to get on each line?

14. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3 consecutive matching (Or a wild is better) symbols (ideally 5) in a row with a big multiplier in effect.

Against my better judgment, we will do a couple rounds next month with this beast.

15. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok but I'll make the bet... Just in case it hits!

16. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

What is max bet on this thing? $100? $120? 200?

17. pphold

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20 is the Max bet so not too bad

dam you Pleepleus you have me playing slots..

18. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Double damn him, I'm not even there and I've already committed to a bet on that machine!

19. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The max bet is actually $40 on the $1 denomination. I believe if you flip it to $5 mode, it goes to $100 a spin.

PayTriple, we haven't committed to an amount yet. Let's just throw in $500 a piece and see what happens. pphold, you in too?

We'll figure out who gets to deal with the W2G after we get a big hand pay.

20. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. Me too. Gonna play that shit in a few days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.