1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Three rewards in a rolling 90 day period?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RyanM8704, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanM8704

RyanM8704 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed my rewards this past Monday (Nov 17/14) and I redeemed 4 rewards no problem. My partner went to redeem his rewards tonight and now it says only 3 in a rolling 90 day period??? Does this mean, of the four I redeemed earlier this week, I will only be able to use three?

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    on the second page of any reward it will tell you how many "MGM resorts" rewards you are entitled to. most have 3...and some have as many as 6 I believe.
    if you have 4...you will be able to use all 4, if you only have 3, you will have to turn one back in (unless its one that doesn't count towards the 3...like sugar factory, monorail, and a few others)

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What reward states this? I just glanced thru several MGM rewards and they all say 3 in 30 days.

As for your other question, if you mean you redeemed as in used points to purchase the reward, you can redeem for as many as you want... you would just have to USE them within 90 days of purchasing them (except rooms and show tickets which need to be booked within those 90 days.) When you USE the rewards is when the 3 in 30 day clock starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.