1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life slot tournaments - how much is spouse allowed to participate

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by JosieCat, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As we've always wanted to do a slot tournament we are thinking about it for next spring - depending on what Bellagio has in May or June. We both get our own offers, and usually both get invited to slot tournaments. So my question is how much is the spouse allowed to participate. Should just one of us participate in the tournament - and other can use a free play offer - or should both of us participate.

Thanks,

JosieCat

2. trig

trig Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My spouse and I often participate in the same slot tournies at Bellagio. My only advice is when you register, get your times coordinated one after the other. Meaning if you are scheduled to spin at 12pm, get your spouse to spin at 12:20pm. It makes coordinating you other Vegas things a lot easier. It's no big deal and the tournament registration people will do it for you.

It's fun! Good luck!

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great advice, thanks! What if only one of us does the tournament. Can the other watch. Can you both go to the awards dinner? We may decide it would be better for only one of us to do the tournament, and the one uses an offer with free play.

4. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What buy in? For the 500 there is no awards dinner but there is free lunch each day of the tourney in the event hall it is all excellent food. Spouse can have free reign on all the same amenities as you... you could even let them play a session for you if ya wanted them to.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know what buy in yet, just trying to plan ahead. Normally, by the time we get invited we already have a trip planned so we can't do the tournament too. Great info. Thanks much!

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually "guest" is allowed to attend any event you might be playing in. Usually, they can not actually play, unless they get their own invite. And, I would guess and exception to that would depend on your theo and/or tier level. If you get a decent freeplay offer, I would probably grab that as the number of actual winners is low and free play is a sure thing.

7. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. That's why with the information I've gotten it looks like whoever gets the offer with the lowest free play can do the tournament, the other will use the free play offer.

Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.