1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Monte Carlo $50 dining credit

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mrs. K., Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question re the $50 Monte Carlo dining credit reward: where can I find a list of terms and conditions -- like what restaurants does it apply to, does it have to be used all at one meal, and are there any date restrictions? If the answer is "I can tell you," please do! Thanks!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked at the rewards description and it is rather vague, but sending an email to myVegas or calling the rewards desk would probably help.

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to use it all at once and can use it any day of the week. You can use it at the cafe, the buffet, The Pub, the pool bar, D'Vino, Brand, Diablo's, Double Barrel, and Dragon Noodle. (I hope I haven't forgotten any of them.) The only restrictions I've heard is you can't use it at Brand's happy hour and you can't use it at Andre's at all anymore. I've never heard of any blackout dates.

I've redeemed it 5 times myself. 4 times at the Pub and once at the pool bar.

4. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect, thanks!

5. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am having a
    devil of:wink2: a time capturing this one! always sold out! any tips? pm me or post when u "bought" it!

2024’s Second Trip
  6. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to get it right when then reload for the day - usually between 7 and 7:15 AM Vegas time. Sometimes its a little easier on the weekends, but still you need to be watching for when they post the rewards for the day.

7. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks, i will keep trying ll:nworthy:

2024’s Second Trip
  8. firemanpete3

firemanpete3 Low-Roller

ive gotten it twice by going on at 9am central time. just click on the credit and if it isnt green for purchase click back to browsing. keep doing that and once it shows the green purchase button click and be ready to enter your information very quickly. i had it a few days straight where i clicked for purchase and after entering info it was already sold out.

9. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it at Double Barrel so I can confirm it works there. Wish I would have used it for The Pub though.

10. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i tried and tried for days and then weeks-kept playing - then found out i had enough for another night at Monte Carlo on a bonus date.:drunk: 3 free nights at Monte Carlo the week we are going anyway is an excellent deal. Thank you for your hints and tips everyone!

2024’s Second Trip
  11. Mandiferous

Mandiferous Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it at Yusho last month. It was wonderful.

12. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used it for Brand's happy hour a couple times, including a 2 weeks ago Saturday!

13. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My sister and I tried it at the chinese place the other week, using just 1 $50 reward. We really liked it and will return again some day. It is quite pricey for chinese though but we ordered 3 dishes (sauteed veggies, s&s chicken, fried rice) and just had water so owed nothing more other than the tip. We were stuffed after eating it all. The sauteed veggies were our favourite. Previously, I have used it the italian place (won't return since the meal lacked any seasoning and they don't even put salt and pepper on the table) and the cafe (won't return unless for a quick bite since just the caesar salad and hot wings were good while the entrees were horrible).

14. Blueberries

Blueberries Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it at the Pub in August and really enjoyed myself.
    Ordered the Salmon with a side of Mashed Potato and Asparagus. It was delicious.
    My DH ordered the Shrimp Basket and said the same.
    Service was fantastic, as were the drinks.
    I intend to go back with or without a coupon when I return to Vegas next June.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.