1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by JeaniGo1, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeaniGo1

JeaniGo1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I was a member on this board like 10 years ago.

I am hoping to get back to Vegas and would like to know if anybody has been there for New Years Eve. I am planning on staying downtown and would like to know if anybody has stayed downtown around New Years and what to expect.

2. Porkchop

Porkchop Low-Roller

Dang, this board has been around a while, huh? 10 years and counting?

I'm sure there are some threads about NYE on the forum. Everyone's getting worked up for Halloween right now, it appears.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back to the VMB!!! Though I'm a very frequent visitor, I've only been to one NYE and that was 10 years ago or so. We stayed at Treasure Island on the strip and had a blast!!! It was very crowded and may be the busiest time of the year for Las Vegas. If it's not, it's dang close. Get your reservations in early, expect higher prices and tons of people everywhere.. but it's a FUN time. Hopefully, some of the folks who've been there more recently and stayed downtown will chime in too. I'd expect the Fremont Street Experience area downtown to be wall to wall people too.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.