1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Offers for Jan

Discussion in 'Comps' started by wanker751, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going the second weekend of Jan. CET and Cosmo have not sent out offers for these dates for my at least. Does anyone know usually how far in advance it takes for offers to come out?

Also I have been playing myvegas, can I use a comped night and my mylife offer for reduced rates at the same time or no?

2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oops, git the wrong idea from the title.
    dang, i wanted to make Jan an offer she couldn't refuse:wink2:

3. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :beer:

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got an offer from Cosmo that covers Jan. Got it about a month ago. My offers from them tend to come 9 or 10 weeks ahead of the booking window. So the offers are out there. Not sure the reasoning of so many people offer's covering wildly different date ranges.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For anyone new here. If you want a room at CET, do not wait or look for offers. Instead, login to TOTALREWARDS and check out the calendar. You can get rooms most nights without any offer. Of course, this is for rooms only, not other stuff.

6. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked rooms for March. Comps almost all month long. I wonder what the max # of nights is? I just needed 4 but booked no problem with resort fee/tax. Less than $100 for 4 nights in a Jubilee room. Sweet deal.

7. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typically 5 nights is their max and then they offer the extra nights at a special rate.

8. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct I knew that. I was thinking more of free play with rooms/ or tournaments they may be having. I do not have any free rooms, but can do Flamingo for like $7.50 per night, btw what the fuck CET 7.50??

Also Ballys indigo tower for $25 and Harrahs for $15.

I really wanna show my buddy the cosmo rooms but if it is more that $75 per person for two nights with my offer, I will do one of these. Or I can do free MyVegas night at Mirage and if I can use my mlife offer for $45 it may be worth it for that one.

9. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET is in serious financial difficulties; $27 billion in high interest debt will do that. I'm guessing 7.50 to them is better than no money. It seems like their offers are really drying up as well and they're not sending them as far in advance as before. I think we should know soon if it is related to their finances in the next month or so (if they file chapter 11)...

The offer calendar is as good as ever for me though so I take solace in that lol.

By the way, I used to get offers around the beginning of the quarter. I never did get any for November (free play) which really surprises me.

10. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That makes sense $7.50 when you owe 27 billion is better than 0!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.