1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo Parking

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by ned70, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ned70

ned70 Guest

We are staying at the Monte Carlo on an offer in September. I've been told they do not have a parking garage - do they still have valet parking?

2. iamsomedude

iamsomedude High-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do, but it's not that visible because it's a bit further in the back.

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the strip you take Rue de Monte Carlo...drive past the main entry for valet, taxis....take your next right. There are signs and the parking garage is connected to the hotel. Very easy and not a long hike to the lobby like many other hotels. No worries.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe its just staff parking, but there is a large parking structure out back of Monte Carlo...

Otherwise, if you come in off Las Vegas Blvd and pull in on Rue de Monte Carlo there is a parking lot in front of the main entrance where there usually seems to be a few empty spots

5. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed there in January. Parking garage is behind the hotel. Nothing remarkably better or worse than any others I have used. I wonder where they got the idea there was no garage?

Yes, they also have valet as well.

6. lmm

lmm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Parking garage is also easily accessible from Frank Sinatra drive if you want to avoid the strip traffic.

7. DrGPadgett

DrGPadgett Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed at the Monte Carlo for one night each of the last two summers. I confirm the recent posts. There is a very good, very close parking garage, with plenty of shade and a covered walkway at the second floor level. The MC is easy to reach from Frank Sinatra Drive, which parallels the Strip in that area. The garage is so close that there is no reason to ever use valet, unless you have a mountain of luggage to load/unload (or if you need the assistance).

I am one of those Vegas travelers who stays downtown, but MyVegas is pretty generous with MC rooms. My recent 13-day report is in the Trip Report section, under "13 Days...".

Have fun at the MC! It is my favorite Strip resort. if it had Sigma Derby and the Lion's Share, it would be perfect!

Safe Travels, Gene!

8. justdeb

justdeb hey look!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i am staying there next month, and while i know they have valet, i prefer to park myself. I usually use the following site to find out about parking.
    it says that there is just parking on the 2nd floor. the rest is for employees from the MC and City Center. Is this true?

http://www.vegas.com/transportation/parking-garages/

9. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No not true, as others have posted plenty of parking in the parking garage to the rear of Monte Carlo.

10. justdeb

justdeb hey look!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    glad i rechecked this thread!! :) thank you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.