1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by pokerbucketlist, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think a great idea for a sticky is a Trip Report Hall of Fame!

The most popular trip reports could be saved in this thread for all to read and re-read!

PBL

2. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I nominate all of beejay's, Natedogg's, ukfanatic's and jdvegas's trip reports to always be posted in the sticky.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I notice you don't indicate how many trips you've had to Vegas and no trip reports.

If you posted trip reports and never had one make it to the Hall of Fame would it bother you?

edit, oops, I see your sig says, NYNY '12 Mirage '13 Cosmo '13 PH '14

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:

I dunno about him, but it wouldn't bother me. I can tell most of the forum isn't into a "flea roller" level trip immersion. This last report of mine was almost as much for me as everyone else. But having epic reports by the bigger VP and table game players wouldn't be a bad idea I think. Big fan of beeejay and flusher...and the big table guys like nate and more lately packer, pphold, and jdvegas...and probably a handful of others!

And TY, sorry we didn't meet up this last trip (schedules were a about a week off)...you sound like you have a penchant for bartops like I do!

5. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would fictitious reports be eligible?

6. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How would we know unless a disclaimer is revealed. I'm sure 99.999% of VMB'ers don't bullshit their reports, but you never know...we just have to take their word for it. Unless they post pictures. :thumbsup:

7. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I hope is that no VMB'er is intimidated to the point where they feel their trip report is not worth writing about. I actually read all trip reports and many times enjoy the more simple and laid back types of reports. I hope these never go away, they represent the majority of Vegas visitors, imho.

Writing trip reports is about sharing experiences. I never thought of it as being a competition type of thing. Some of the titles are amusing; it's almost like an advertisement on the contents, lol.

8. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great post Electroguy.

I enjoy and learn something new from every trip report I read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.