1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question about Beatles Love show?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kennyx, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennyx

kennyx Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Firstly, is there a big difference between the standard vs. premium seats?

Secondly, I also got the reward for a standard Love ticket... but I stupidly didnt read the fine print when I got the first ticket and didnt know I was limited to only 1 ticket.. Before I return the reward and get my LP back, if I needed 2 tickets, is there any advantages of keeping this reward for one standard seat vs. getting the reward complement ticket which requires me to buy another ticket at regular price?

2. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It costs you more reward points for one thing. We purchased the BOGO standard tickets and our seats are at the top but the way I have read is that isn't a bad thing.

3. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

I think it's only 10,000 LPs for a BOGO right?

4. kennyx

kennyx Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks guys... gonna return the reward and get my LPs back.

But before I get the 'companion' ticket reward, does anyone know what constitutes a premium ticket? Is a premium ticket in level C and standard in D?

5. snapcat

snapcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the seats are good. There is some action that starts on the ceiling, and the back rows have best view of that. I sat about 2/3rds of the way back, and everything was perfect. You can easily see across the entire room.

6. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is the seating map. My premium ticket (this was the night before EDC started) was in section 200, seat O, which is the class C (orange) seats - and a number of people in my row also got them from MyVegas.

I assume the "standard" seats are class D (purple) or E (light blue), but there isn't really a "bad" seat in the theater except maybe for the "restricted view" ones.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been 7 times with all kinds of seats. All really great, especially if your first time.

8. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked (through MyVegas) a standard seat and got back row section 208. I've seen Love five previous times and honestly the cheap seats up back facing a screen are perfect. You get the whole experience, the stuff on the screen right in front of you and don't get covered by the "effect". I saw it from the front row floor level once and missed a lot.

I'm about to grab a standard Zumanity as well (having seen it once from the front 'loveseats' a few years back. Am hoping for the bar-stool seats or balcony for a different, less molested view!

9. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In case anyone cares I booked a standard MyVegas Zumanity ticket today for October 07 - they actually offered row 1 section 102 (must be an poorly selling performance) but I asked for balcony and got row 1 section 303. They offered great seats for both performances. Having seen Zumanity before I am happy to be out of the firing line of the cast!

10. kcentury

kcentury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am about to book Love as well but I need two tickets and will not have enough LP for two 40,000 LP comp rewards (can you even stack the rewards like that?)

So I am thinking it just makes sense to get the companion ticket because wont the out of pocket be the same as if I had gotten one comp for 40,000 points and paid out of pocket for the second seat? The only difference I could think of is perhaps they allow you to use promo codes for purchasing the second seat if the first one is fully comp'd and its not a buy one get one companion deal?

11. kcentury

kcentury Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called myvegas to redeem a companion ticket reward and was told I had to pay regular price for the first ticket, despite that they are currently on promo on the website. The regular price, all fees included is $119, effectively resulting in a $60 price tag per ticket. Not bad. However, my question is -- if I were to instead redeem one of the 40,000 LP rewards for a free ticket, does anyone know if myvegas would allow me to purchase the second ticket at the promo price off the website? This would reduce the total cost by about $40.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

12. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that some don't mind the back row seats because they get a full view of everything BUT you are also missing out on the AWE of the whole show. Sit in the 101 or 103 as close to the stage as you can. THAT is the way to see it. You're supposed to be thrilled when you see a circus, and feel the excitement of people flying over your head, the danger of realizing how high up a performer is, the magic of being so close you are almost a part of the show! I have seen Love 8 times now, and I have been in every part of the theatre, midway back, all the way back and in the very first row by the stage. Believe me, the first rows by the stage are the best way to go!!!!! However, you cannot get those seats from MyVegas rewards. They are usually about $180 or so, but if you call the boxoffice and tell them your an MLife member, it can go down to $120 or so...and worth every penny!

13. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quite a few of us have seen the shows previously. I have seen Love and Zumanity previously and have had great up close seats. For these two shows I would recommend being further back to get the full spectacle (or in Zumanity's case to not be molested by the cast). Zarkana I would recommend being close - as well as MJ One and Mystere. KA I'd say be in the middle towards the back for the full view and BeLIEve I'd say get seats to see Carrot Top.

14. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

There last week on a Sunday. Had the cheap seats, but there weren't many people there so they closed the balcony and everyone sat on the first level. Lots of empty seats there too. Great show. Glad I didn't use extra points for the best seats as we got them anyway.

15. Troy M

Troy M Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    who do you have to call for the zumanity tickets thru MyVegas

16. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a call agency , ask for the number at the mlife desk
    I think the number is somewhere here on the forum( will check thatfor you) than afterregistration ucan pick up the tickets at theboxoffice ofthe show/hotel

17. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    855-881-6074 is the number
    You just had to look under my vegas thread and than FAQ:thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.