1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Giada - Total Reward Points?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by HuskerBB, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know whether you can use Total Reward points to pay at Giada?

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually called the Cromwell recently about this because I have about $200 in TR points and am considering trying it on my upcoming trip. The woman I spoke with said that Giada does not accept Total Rewards points directly as payment BUT you could probably go to the Player's Club desk and get a voucher and use that to pay for the meal. This is the way it works with Mon AmI Gabi at Paris - I have gotten vouchers at the Player's Club Desk and used them to pay for my meals there. You can decide how much you want the voucher to be, and whatever you do not use on the voucher automatically goes back onto your card after a couple of days.

3. Hurr1cane310

Hurr1cane310 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If staying at a total rewards property couldnt you just charge it to your room then use rewards credits to pay off your room charges?

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure you could - I only stay at MGM properties so that wouldn't work for me but if the OP is staying at a CET property that would be a good option.

5. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As discussed MANY times, the only disadvantage to that is that when they charge to your room they will have to add tax on, when paying with pts, no tax :)

6. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bingo - with an expensive meal the ability to avoid the tax is a nice extra benefit to using points to pay. You don't get that if you charge it to your room. Anyone know how that comes out if you use a "voucher" for the TR desk? I am guessing the voucher is just a credit against the bill so you end up paying the taxes that way.

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, the voucher is a credit but there is no way around that - the restaurant itself does not directly accept Total Rewards points from what I was told.

8. wlt

wlt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call Giada's and ask, I asked them yesterday when I made my reservation for Oct and they told me they do accept RC, and you can charge to your room if you are staying at a Ceasars.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.