1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Host at Venetian/Palazzo???

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RiddickBull, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to book my trip for Oct. at Venetian yesterday. Unfortunately, my host does not work there anymore; he left recently. This was disappointing to hear because he was a really cool guy.

I spend 95% of my time playing baccarat and 5% on HL slots.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a V/P host? Please PM if you have a recommendation, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. GSS

GSS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stay at V/P exclusively so I cant compare to other properties but she always takes care of me. Let me know if you want me to PM you her info

edit
    PM Sent

3. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks GSS.

4. Haute_Shot

Haute_Shot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive stayed at venetian/palazzo on many occasions on corporate offers, recently i've been "assigned" a host.

so i emailed my "assigned host" & "judith" that a friend recommended to see which will offer me more stuff.

apparently judith forwarded my email to "assigned host".

reason i ask is that some hosts will extend more benefits than others... is this how it works at V/P once the system designates a host-player they are the person of contact, even tho i did reach out to "judith" to see what she had to offer?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.