The only flyback offer I ever got was from Mandalay Bay. It came in an email:
Thank you for making Mandalay Bay
a part of your Las Vegas getaway! I hope you enjoyed being here as much as we enjoyed having you.
During your recent stay, you earned a VIP Fly Back Free* Travel Award. Return to Mandalay Bay
Resort & Casino or THEhotel at Mandalay Bay
and the airline ticket is on us!
You must activate your Award within 30 days of receiving this e-mail. Activation is easy. Simply click on the "Register Now" button below. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Terms & Conditions:
Mandalay Bay VIP Fly Back Free* Terms and Conditions
1. You must activate your Award at www.mymandalaybayaward.com
before using it. Only the person named on the Award notification email can activate it and must be one of the travelers. The Award is non-transferable. Only one Award can be redeemed per hotel stay.
2. Questions regarding this Award should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
, please include your product ID and serial number.
3. *Your Award entitles you to receive ONE free excursion roundtrip airline ticket for travel between any major airport (an airport served by at least three major airlines) in the Continental USA and Las Vegas, Nevada, up to a maximum base fare of $350. Air travel dates must correspond to your hotel stay. If the base fare exceeds $350, the additional amount is the responsibility of the Award recipient. If the Award is redeemed for less than its full potential value ($350), the Award holds no residual value for future travel. Taxes and fees are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time of booking using a major credit card. Government taxes and fees include, but are not limited to: September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement at a U.S. airport (max $10.00 per RT). Passenger Facility Charges of up to $4.50 per segment (max $18.00 per RT). Segment Fee of $3.60 per segment.
4. The value of the Award will be applied to the base fare of the Award recipient’s ticket only. You are responsible for the cost of transportation between the airport and the hotel.
5. Your travel must be completed by the date shown on your Award email (the expiration date wasn't actually in the email, but it was 6 months, and I could be mistaken, but I believe it had decreasing value as time went on) and 21 day advance booking is required.
6. Prior to booking your return flight, you must book a return stay of three or more nights at Mandalay Bay
or THEhotel, both located in Las Vegas, Nevada by calling Mandalay Bay
VIP Services at (877) 632-7503 or your Marketing Representative. You will need your confirmation number from Mandalay Bay
in order to book your airline flight.
7. Your airline travel must be booked by calling ATG (CST #2001330- 10, Florida Seller of Travel Registration #35395 and Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 240000054) at the toll- free number provided when you activate your Award. The office that will book your return flight is open between the hours of 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday – Friday, except on holidays. To reach a travel agent during the hours the office is open, you may need to call more than 21 days prior to your intended departure date.
8. This offer is subject to the availability of specific classes of airline inventory at the time of reservation, so the farther in advance you can make your travel plans, the easier it will be to accommodate your specific preferences for date and time of travel. Flights may be difficult or impossible to obtain during holiday periods.
9. Upon issuance of airline tickets, passengers are subject to all rules and regulations of the issuing airline, including but not limited to refunds, exchanges, cancellations or changes of itinerary. The names of the passengers cannot be changed. Canceled tickets or changed itineraries are subject to a cancellation/change fee by the issuing airline and/or the travel agency. Do not book your air travel until you are certain of your travel dates.
10. This program cannot be combined with any other airline promotional program.
11. ATG has the sole discretion of air carrier selected. Travel may be either non-stop, direct, or on flights that include a change of plane.
12. ATG has no control over schedule changes, canceled or oversold flights. Remedies for these situations are at the discretion of the validating carrier and subject to federal regulations.
13. ATG has final authority on all ticketing, pricing and availability decisions.
14. Terms and conditions are subject to change. For complete, up-to- date information, please go to www.otbterms.com/vipflyback-mb