Thread: I'm allowed to redeem 4 awards anyone else & why?

Default I'm allowed to redeem 4 awards anyone else & why?

Just confirmed that I do have a total of 4 rewards allowed to be redeemed. I called today to confirm and myvegas and mlife both confirmed. But why? My husband has the normal 3 just curious why?

Trips To Vegas

Some combination of chip purchases and other factors PlayStudios won't disclose can result in increased redemption limits.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket? Click or hover your mouse to enlarge

Trips To Vegas

When I sent MyVegas an email asking this - they said that it depends on "several factors" and that the rules are ever changing and they aren't ready to announce their changes yet. But, that some players are able to purchase more - depending on chip purchases, participating in the game, inviting friends, sharing chips etc...

I bought chips AND I play for at least an hour a day - I gift, invite etc.... and they still won't let me have 4 this time. So consider yourself one of the lucky ones!
    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money." ~Steve Wynn
    Vegas Videos: http://www.youtube.com/dockfamcentral

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Famgel Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Just confirmed that I do have a total of 4 rewards allowed to be redeemed. I called today to confirm and myvegas and mlife both confirmed. But why? My husband has the normal 3 just curious why?
    What phone number did you use for MyVegas? I am having a difficult time understanding why I get a code 0 and why I can't purchase a certain buffet.(first time to purchase it). The email through MyVegas has a lot to be desired.

Trips To Vegas

1-855-881-6074

Trips To Vegas

I'm a "4" person and I don't ask questions. Just quietly purchased my four rewards and hung up. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Mom's 75th Birthday Trip!

Trips To Vegas

I have 4, my husband 3. We both bought one $39 chip pack when we started playing. Due to an error, I ended up with two $39 purchases but that gave me the 4th reward.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by VegasGroove Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I'm a "4" person and I don't ask questions. Just quietly purchased my four rewards and hung up. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image same here

Trips To Vegas

Does anyone one know how quickly the 4th is applied once you pay for some chips (if you are one of the lucky ones)? Is it instant or an overnight transaction or?

Here's hoping to get at least 4 for my December trip.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by pikabu Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Does anyone one know how quickly the 4th is applied once you pay for some chips (if you are one of the lucky ones)? Is it instant or an overnight transaction or?

Here's hoping to get at least 4 for my December trip.
    It's not instant but when it happened to me (I actually can purchase 5) it showed up a couple days later. BUT I would not purchase chips expecting to get more rewards. There are many many people who have purchased chips and still show the normal three