Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rock'n Rita's

Trips To Vegas

Default Rock'n Rita's

I was thinking of getting this reward for a trip coming in November, but read that they were going to tear these out of Circus Circus for Vince Neil's new BBQ place. Anyone know if it will still be there around November 10? Or how I can find out? No mention of it closing on their website????

Trips To Vegas

I was thinking about this for a trip in a few weeks, there was not much posted online about the change from what i can see so not sure if anything is in the works yet.

Trips To Vegas

gregster, please let me know if you make it there! The menu looks good (from the pictures posted) and it sounds like a good value. Just unsure since reading about the changes....

Fyi, there is a Groupon on right now for Rock & Rita's. $15 for $30 or $30 for $60.

Trips To Vegas

I have this reward too. We are going middle of October which is about the time of the "40 days" mentioned in certain article I read. So we have also purchased the circus circus buffet as a back up so that if we get there and Rock n Ritas is closed, we can use the buffet instead- not the same but better than the wasted trip. And whichever one we dont use.... refund time Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

asti, would you please post back your experience there??? I have read a couple of blogs saying he was going to do something or the other and then it never happened. So who knows????

Trips To Vegas

I didn't purchase the reward, but I knew I'd seen an article recently on it.

Here's an article from August 26th so maybe the rumors are true...
    http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/20...Q+To+The+Strip

I would definitely buy an extra reward or two just in case it is closed when you get there. Many places have shuttered in Vegas with zero warning. Then you can just get a refund on the one(s) you didn't use! Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

My wife and I used this reward during our last visit. The food is good, nothing spectacular but the portion are generous. Serves was below par, but our waiter did chase use down to return my sunglass. The voucher is worth $50 and we each got an entire, drinks, and we shared a dessert. We didn't get to see the flare bartenders because we went on a Wednesday.

Default Any recent news of possible closing?

Just wondering if anyone heard anything recently on possible closing I purchased from myVegas little concerned!

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by petunia Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    asti, would you please post back your experience there??? I have read a couple of blogs saying he was going to do something or the other and then it never happened. So who knows????
    Yes I will certainly try too Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image