Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Vince Neil BBQ place at circus circus

Trips To Vegas

Default New Vince Neil BBQ place at circus circus

I remember some posters saying there was no good BBQ on the strip maybe this place will be allright

Rock superstar singer Vince Neil is expanding his restaurant empire. Vegas DeLuxe has learned exclusively that he’s taking over the three Rocking Rita’s bars at Circus Circus and will transform them within 45 days into the Tatuado Bar B Q.

Trips To Vegas

i stayed at LVH.

must have passed by his spot a dozen times... never once did i see a single soul in the joint....

Trips To Vegas

Default Yuck

The one at the LVH seems more Mexican than BBQ. I liked Rock & Rita's when we were there. Sad to see it go
    Monte Carlo 6/13
    Aladdin 4/06
    Mandalay Bay 8/04
    Luxor - 8/02
    Mirage - 8/02
    Mandalay Bay - 6/01
    Tropicana 10/1998

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by thenuke1 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    i stayed at LVH.

must have passed by his spot a dozen times... never once did i see a single soul in the joint....
    I was there for a week on business and ate there once. Margaritas were good, but the food tasted like it came out of a freezer and was microwaved.

Trips To Vegas

Thats to bad I wanted to eat there.

Trips To Vegas

Circus Circus is the right place for Vince Neil.Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Any current news on Rock & Ritas closing? Picked up a MyVegas reward but not feeling confident it'll be open in couple of weeks! Thank you!

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Famgel Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Any current news on Rock & Ritas closing? Picked up a MyVegas reward but not feeling confident it'll be open in couple of weeks! Thank you!
    I wanna know too! I'm heading to Vegas last week of October and I bought a Groupon for Rock & Ritas... Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

I you pass by please let us know!

Thanks!

Trips To Vegas

here's a vince interview from earlier this week and he mentions his new place at circus circus will open in the next 30 days

I cant link you tube sorry

Trips To Vegas

I also have the R&R MyVegas comp. Interested to know if i'll be able to use it.

First trip of 2015