Thread: Monorail/Sugar Factory

Trips To Vegas

Default Monorail/Sugar Factory

2 questions. Does the sugar factory $50 in retail count as one of your 3 per 30 days.

Monorail - I'm thinking this one doesn't count against your 3. Also can you buy multiples. I was thinking of doing the 3 day unlimited, but found out it's a BOGO. So was wondering if I could buy like 4 of the single ride ones.

Trips To Vegas

The rewards from the Sugar Factory, House of Blues, Monorail, or Wolfgang Puck do not count as one of your 3 in 30 days. However, you can only redeem one of each reward per MyVegas player.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by michele14 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    The rewards from the Sugar Factory, House of Blues, Monorail, or Wolfgang Puck do not count as one of your 3 in 30 days. However, you can only redeem one of each reward per MyVegas player.
    Thanks much!

Trips To Vegas

Just to throw in my $0.02 worth here:

That SF deal is good only at the 2 retail kiosks in MGM or Mirage. You must spend $150 or more, to get your $50 off. IMO that's a lot of candy, trinkets, and clothing to buy to get that deal. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

The SF and monorail are all limited to one per myVegas player. So no multiples on either one.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Smo Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Just to throw in my $0.02 worth here:

That SF deal is good only at the 2 retail kiosks in MGM or Mirage. You must spend $150 or more, to get your $50 off. IMO that's a lot of candy, trinkets, and clothing to buy to get that deal. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

The SF and monorail are all limited to one per myVegas player. So no multiples on either one.
    I guess I'd better start reading the fine print. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Thanks.