Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MyVegas $50.00 Monte Carlo Reward - just ask!

Trips To Vegas

Default MyVegas $50.00 Monte Carlo Reward - just ask!

I have been waiting and waiting for the sold out $50 FB credit at Monte Carlo to come available. It seems like it never does.

So I thought I would write the support desk at MyVegas and ask if this reward had been discontinued as I wanted to redeem it for a trip to Vegas this month.

Shortly thereafter I received an email with the $50 FB credit to Monte Carlo in my inbox. Sweet!

I double checked and it still says sold out.

So if a reward has been sold out and never seems to come back, just ask!

Trips To Vegas

Well that's kinda shady practices...

Trips To Vegas

Thats cool that happened, cograts. However now that you posted that...thousands of people are going to bombard all of the props asking for items that are sold out. Not your fault technically, I know you're excited.

Trips To Vegas

Is that reward good for any of their places?

Trips To Vegas

I kinda question how that could happen without the transaction of purchasing the reward...(confirming the purchase and allowing them to deduct chips and then getting the confirmation number)...I'm not saying it didn't happen but it just seems a bit out there. Good for you if indeed you got it Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by BigGTMike Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Well that's kinda shady practices...
    Maybe we all see things different but how is that shady?

Trips To Vegas

I can vouch that it has happened since it has happened to me, a number of times. I have also emailed the support desk and asked availability questions about 2 rewards and they were kind enough to make the "purchase" on my behalf, twice. They offered to do this since I have purchased several chip packages in the past and because I'm at a VIP level (their words, not mine).

The only difference is I didn't post that information on the chat boards as I envisioned them begin pounded with a thousand emails asking for the same thing. I didn't feel it was up to me to publicize the practice, I figured they would publish the info if they wanted it public.

diane

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by discostu Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Maybe we all see things different but how is that shady?
    Releasing a limited, popular reward for no apparent reason other than the user wasn't able to catch it available in the short time it lasts?

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by BigGTMike Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Releasing a limited, popular reward for no apparent reason other than the user wasn't able to catch it available in the short time it lasts?
    I guess I saw it more as someone has tried to get something and never could. So they called and asked if it was available. They were being nice and gave her one anyway. You know, sometimes it helps if you just ask. Especially in vegas, ask for a comp, ask for an upgrade. You just never know until you ask.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by apratt0905 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I have been waiting and waiting for the sold out $50 FB credit at Monte Carlo to come available. It seems like it never does.

So I thought I would write the support desk at MyVegas and ask if this reward had been discontinued as I wanted to redeem it for a trip to Vegas this month.

Shortly thereafter I received an email with the $50 FB credit to Monte Carlo in my inbox. Sweet!

I double checked and it still says sold out.

So if a reward has been sold out and never seems to come back, just ask!

This reward is refreshed every morning. As it is one of the most popular rewards, it sells out very quickly. I was able to get one last saturday. There are a couple different threads on here explaining how to get these popular rewards.