Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mlife: Putting the Fall in Fall offer

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Nittany1 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Did this come via email or get put up on the MLife website under your account?
    Mlife website.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by wormhole Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I just looked again and found a MC fall offer. That is my 3rd individual fall offer now.
    Have you tried contacting a host at the property you want to stay at?
    At times you would be surprized at what they can do.
    I have offers from Mlife running through Sept that was 3 nts and $200 free play at all their propertys.
    Through My Vegas I earned 3 nts in a tower suite at the Mirage.
    Well I had a host contact me from the Mirage and offer the 3nts in the suite plus my $200 freeplay--so of course canceled the MyVegas booking and now I have the same suite plus $200 freeplay Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by wormhole Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I just looked again and found a MC fall offer. That is my 3rd individual fall offer now.
    Have you tried contacting a host at the property you want to stay at?
    At times you would be surprized at what they can do.
    I have offers from Mlife running through Sept that was 3 nts and $200 free play at all their propertys.
    Through My Vegas I earned 3 nts in a tower suite at the Mirage.
    Well I had a host contact me from the Mirage and offer the 3nts in the suite plus my $200 freeplay--so of course canceled the MyVegas booking and now I have the same suite plus $200 freeplay Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

I'm actually totally fine they cut my comps. I used to take them up on the $100 in freeplay 2 free nights thing. Fact is with the resort fees it's really like $50 in freeplay and I always would drop a few grand anyway.

MGM property slots are too tight anyway.

Trips To Vegas

No corporate fall offers here either, but 2 individual fall offers. One from Mandalay Bay yesterday and Excalibur today.
    On Friday my DH had both of these offers too. Went in today and they are now gone. I guess you snooze you lose.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by retiredsoccermom Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    On Friday my DH had both of these offers too. Went in today and they are now gone. I guess you snooze you lose.
    I noticed today mine are gone, too. Just the MC fall offer remains.

Trips To Vegas

I noticed today mine are gone, too. Just the MC fall offer remains.
    Same for me too, same two hotels. But iI called up Mirage to see what they could give my after my decent gambling last stay and they only offered the same corporate offer. So iI guess the corporate fall offer is out whether it shows up or not.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by gamblersruin Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Same for me too, same two hotels. But iI called up Mirage to see what they could give my after my decent gambling last stay and they only offered the same corporate offer. So iI guess the corporate fall offer is out whether it shows up or not.
    My offers are still there good through Oct 31--3 nts and $200 free play

Trips To Vegas

no offers for me in my mlife account, sigh. Hoping something shows up soon before my October trip, but for now, $250 for 4 nights at the Mirage is still good

Trips To Vegas

I'm Gold, no offers also, stayed at the B for eight days in June. Planning a Halloween week long trip at the B, hopefully something breaks before I finalize everything.