1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Daily LP earning limit from gameplay is reduced from 7K to 2K!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by shiny, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please become aware that each player can earn up to "ONLY 2,000 LP from gameplay" per day (excluding leveling bonus). This daily limit has been substantially REDUCED from 7,000 LP to 2,000 LP. This change is undoubtedly negative and disadvantageous to every player's earning of LP and reward.

I noticed my LP Bar (loyalty point meter) was frozen yesterday and sent a ticket/message to MyVegas Support. Here is the reply from the Support (see below). It is not rumor or something from the grapevine. It's a sad-and-true change. Sigh ..........

Shizue from myVEGAS, Jul 11 23:01 (PDT):

Hey xxxxx,

When the gold loyalty coin stop filling in games, it means that you've hit a cap for loyalty generation. Every source of chips and loyalty in the game has a cap. This is in place (primarily) as a safety valve and it helps us minimize the negative impact from abuse (like bots or other automation). In general, you can earn about 2,000 LP from gameplay in a rolling 24-hour period. It's pretty rare that a player hits that cap because it means you've filled your gold loyalty coin 200 times in a single day! I also wanted to note that this doesn't reset at midnight, but looks back 24 hours.

Thanks for reaching out and I hope this answers your question!

Shizue from myVEGAS

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm almost positive I've never even came close to 2000 lps in a day from gameplay, so this is no sweat off my back.

But it is just another thing that makes me glad I've never spent a dime of my own money on MyVegas....

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If people didnt cheat the system we would not need limits like these.

I dont blame them for covering themselves, its still a good deal.

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not saying you are a cheater, just that some peope undoubtedly will.

5. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you play with the cost-effective low-betting strategy, it's easy to earn 2000 LP per day from gameplay.

For level 58-139 --- betting 1000 per spin (every 6 spins for 10 LP), you can easily coin in 1.2 million of red chips (XP) in a few hours and get 2000 LPs.

For level 140 and above --- betting 1000 per spin (every 8 spins for 10 LP), it is possible to coin in 1.6 million XP for 2000 LPs.

Agree! I spend ZERO on MyVegas or any internet game.

6. Phaleproof

Phaleproof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this is covered in some in-depth thread/discussion, but I'll be damned if I've ever even had 100k coins... is there particular games that seem to be better than others for return ratios? Just curious how people can blow through 1.2 million coins in a day and not have to spend money to replenish them if even links are only 1k to 5k coins.

7. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed!

It's also free!!!!! :evillaugh

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Disappointing, but I am mostly a daily grinder that doesn't spin tons per day, and don't think I have earned much more than 2k LP from gameplay very often lately. Definitely never earned 7K. Now it gives me incentive to quit for the day, that's actually not a bad thing for me.

If anything, it's more of a sign that I need to get back to Vegas sooner than later because eventually LPs will get more and more devalued as well.

9. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't have to have a ton of coins to get a lot of coin in... lately I've been doing strictly 1500/per on Studio City. Last night I went in broke and collected from MGM for 4000 coins, hit for 50K on the first spin and ended up with 1.3M coin in before busting out without ever having more than 65K at any given time.

10. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh. I've probably came close to 2K LP playing blackjack on a lazy Sunday...

Prolly don't on a day to day basis.

But that means it will take 500 days to do the fountain music excluding level bonuses? Lol.

11. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of course when I said that, I get capped because I have been betting 1000/spin more lately...whoops. lol Oh well, I really need to play this game less anyway.

12. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I really wish I would have seen this yesterday! I had 1.3 million coin in last night while I was watching movies and started playing again this morning and ran another 500K thru before I realized that I wasn't getting any gold. Talk about a waste of 600K coin in without getting any LP's. I will be monitoring my LP's far closer from here on out.

13. LuckyMeAlso

LuckyMeAlso Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just noticed my loyalty point meter was stuck and sent off a help request.
    I got a generic reply indicating it was my computer and to check ram, etc. which is why I checked this forum to see if anyone else was having the problem. I didn't know about earning limits and I know I have not earned 2,000 play loyalty points in the past 24 hours. I've never really watched the meter before. Now that I know it can freeze on 24 hours quantity I will be much more observant and conservative.

14. LuckyMeAlso

LuckyMeAlso Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back an official answer to my question about loyalty point limits - learn something new every day!

When the gold loyalty coin stop filling in games, it means that you've hit a cap for loyalty generation. Every source of chips and loyalty in the game has a cap. This is in place (primarily) as a safety valve and it helps us minimize the negative impact from abuse (like bots or other automation). In general, you can earn about 2,000 LP from gameplay in a rolling 24-hour period. It's pretty rare that a player hits that cap because it means you've filled your gold loyalty coin 200 times in a single day! I also wanted to note that this doesn't reset at midnight, but looks back 24 hours.

15. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That official answer is total BS. It's not super hard to fill the coin 200X if you play right.

And the old rule was much larger than 2000 LP, I thought it was 7500. I never hit that cap.

16. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not BS, it IS pretty rare for players to hit the cap as it takes a minimum of 2.5 hours of spinning to reach it. 99%+ of the player base doesn't regularly play that long.

17. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Is this based on fact or your personal opinion. How would you know how long 99% of the player base plays.

18. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally didn't like that they wrote "it's pretty rare" to make you feel better, which is why I called BS. It does take a while to fill 200 gold coins though, a couple of hours. But the old limit was nearly impossible to reach!

19. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nobody has made mention of collecting LPs from properties and whether that applies to the 2k cap.. I normally earn over 2-3k when playing in a day, but a good portion of that is from spins, properties and/or leveling.

2k from just playing a slot or BJ though is a pretty solid cap and is around the max I would ever earn in a day even if the cap were 50k LP.

This change may actually serve to help the general population of MyVegas players. It will reduce the amount of LP on the market, and people using bots may be more common than we all know which really inflates the value of these rewards and makes our LPs less valuable, as seen with the constant changing of rewards and prices. This move may actually in the long run bring the reward prices back down, and I'm sure they calculated this 2k limit per day based on the average active players achievements. Probably 98% of the MyVegas population earns under 2k LP per day, 1.5% are probably bots hitting the 7k cap each day and 0.5% are probably super users who earn 3k per day.

20. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They really have issues with communication on these things. If there's a cap, it probably should tell you when you hit it, not just stop filling up.

As to being a security issue against automation... umm... automation like the 200 autospins included in the game itself? I call shenanigans on that one. It's done to kill the high limit blackjack players who figured out that BJ is far superior to all other methods of play. When you're playing 20-50K a hand, hitting 2K lps won't take too long.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.