Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily LP earning limit from gameplay is reduced from 7K to 2K!

Trips To Vegas

Angry Daily LP earning limit from gameplay is reduced from 7K to 2K!

Please become aware that each player can earn up to "ONLY 2,000 LP from gameplay" per day (excluding leveling bonus). This daily limit has been substantially REDUCED from 7,000 LP to 2,000 LP. This change is undoubtedly negative and disadvantageous to every player's earning of LP and reward.

I noticed my LP Bar (loyalty point meter) was frozen yesterday and sent a ticket/message to MyVegas Support. Here is the reply from the Support (see below). It is not rumor or something from the grapevine. It's a sad-and-true change. Sigh ..........

Shizue from myVEGAS, Jul 11 23:01 (PDT):

Hey xxxxx,

When the gold loyalty coin stop filling in games, it means that you've hit a cap for loyalty generation. Every source of chips and loyalty in the game has a cap. This is in place (primarily) as a safety valve and it helps us minimize the negative impact from abuse (like bots or other automation). In general, you can earn about 2,000 LP from gameplay in a rolling 24-hour period. It's pretty rare that a player hits that cap because it means you've filled your gold loyalty coin 200 times in a single day! I also wanted to note that this doesn't reset at midnight, but looks back 24 hours.

Thanks for reaching out and I hope this answers your question!

Shizue from myVEGAS

Trips To Vegas

I'm almost positive I've never even came close to 2000 lps in a day from gameplay, so this is no sweat off my back.

But it is just another thing that makes me glad I've never spent a dime of my own money on MyVegas....

Trips To Vegas

If people didnt cheat the system we would not need limits like these.

I dont blame them for covering themselves, its still a good deal.

Trips To Vegas

I am not saying you are a cheater, just that some peope undoubtedly will.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by ams722 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I'm almost positive I've never even came close to 2000 lps in a day from gameplay, so this is no sweat off my back.
    If you play with the cost-effective low-betting strategy, it's easy to earn 2000 LP per day from gameplay.

For level 58-139 --- betting 1000 per spin (every 6 spins for 10 LP), you can easily coin in 1.2 million of red chips (XP) in a few hours and get 2000 LPs.

For level 140 and above --- betting 1000 per spin (every 8 spins for 10 LP), it is possible to coin in 1.6 million XP for 2000 LPs.

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by ams722 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    But it is just another thing that makes me glad I've never spent a dime of my own money on MyVegas....
    Agree! I spend ZERO on MyVegas or any internet game.

Trips To Vegas

Sorry if this is covered in some in-depth thread/discussion, but I'll be damned if I've ever even had 100k coins... is there particular games that seem to be better than others for return ratios? Just curious how people can blow through 1.2 million coins in a day and not have to spend money to replenish them if even links are only 1k to 5k coins.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by C0usineddie Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    If people didnt cheat the system we would not need limits like these.

I dont blame them for covering themselves, its still a good deal.
    Agreed!

It's also free!!!!! Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

Disappointing, but I am mostly a daily grinder that doesn't spin tons per day, and don't think I have earned much more than 2k LP from gameplay very often lately. Definitely never earned 7K. Now it gives me incentive to quit for the day, that's actually not a bad thing for me.

If anything, it's more of a sign that I need to get back to Vegas sooner than later because eventually LPs will get more and more devalued as well.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Phaleproof Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Sorry if this is covered in some in-depth thread/discussion, but I'll be damned if I've ever even had 100k coins... is there particular games that seem to be better than others for return ratios? Just curious how people can blow through 1.2 million coins in a day and not have to spend money to replenish them if even links are only 1k to 5k coins.
    You don't have to have a ton of coins to get a lot of coin in... lately I've been doing strictly 1500/per on Studio City. Last night I went in broke and collected from MGM for 4000 coins, hit for 50K on the first spin and ended up with 1.3M coin in before busting out without ever having more than 65K at any given time.

Trips To Vegas

Huh. I've probably came close to 2K LP playing blackjack on a lazy Sunday...

Prolly don't on a day to day basis.

But that means it will take 500 days to do the fountain music excluding level bonuses? Lol.