Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: question on Monte Carlo $50 food credit

Trips To Vegas

Default question on Monte Carlo $50 food credit

A quick question for anyone who as already redeemed this reward. Does the entire reward amount have to be used at one time or can it be used over different meals? i.e. - If we spend $20 for breakfast, can we use the remaining $30 for lunch, or is it lost forever?

Trips To Vegas

Lost, must be used at one time. We used it for the buffet and lost about 2 dollars.

Trips To Vegas

All $50 in one place

My parents and I used it at their cafe. Even with drinks, entrees, and dessert we came up with only $48 so it was free basically (except tip of course).

Trips To Vegas

Like they said, one place -- I suggest Diablo's it was REALLY good!
    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money." ~Steve Wynn
    Vegas Videos: http://www.youtube.com/dockfamcentral

Trips To Vegas

Good info to have -- thanks! I snagged this one today, and I think we'll try Diablo's, too. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

I scored one this morning too. I was wondering if anyone had a list of where we can use the credit?

Trips To Vegas

I scored it this morning too. I believe if you go to their website you can see the list of the different restaurants and should be able to use it anywhere in there. I hear Diablos is really good Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

I redeemed this on my trip a couple of weeks ago. You must use it all in one shot, and it can be used at any restaurant on the premises at Monte Carlo.

I have no interest in Diablo's and had several comped buffet offers elsewhere, so I decided to use it at Dragon Noodle - it was a very wise choice. The food there was excellent and I would definitely go back again. On my upcoming trip, a friend of mine has the credit and I we are thinking of using it to try out the italian restaurant, D Vino, to see how it is...

Trips To Vegas

Good info, thanks.

Trips To Vegas

It can be used on alcohol as well as food, correct? My brother and I are planning on hitting up the pub prior to the YES concert this Friday during happy hour ($1 sliders and wings, BOGO drafts....should get some excellent mileage out of it!)
    "Be happy, be healthy, and most of all....be LUCKY!"
    --Roger Daltrey