1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ticket pick-up

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by rainwater, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainwater

rainwater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you pick up tickets to any show at any MGM property? For example, can you pick up Terry Fator or Zarkana tickets at Bellagio or MGM Grand?? Thanks

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not usually. You have to go to the box office for the actual show. If you played at a high level, a host could probably arrange it, so for some of the high rollers it's probably a different situation.

3. aeb

aeb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do not have to go to the box office of the actual show. I have done it many times. Just on my last 2 trips,I picked up tickets for both Daniel Tosh's Mirage show and Zumanity at the Bellagio box office with no problem.

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did not know that. Here I've been travelling for the last half dozen years to pick up show tickets.

5. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you purchased direct from the hotel ie thru their website, you can pick up from any MGM box office. If you bought thru a discounter like Tix4Tonight, you have to redeem at the the box office for the applicable show only.

6. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are staying at the MGM grand you can pick it up at the Concierge desk next to the check-in desks. I picked up some tickets for the brad garrett club there and they told me that they could get me tickets to shows at any of the mgm properties.

7. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Two years ago we were asked if we wanted our KA tickets while picking up tickets for Love at the Mirage. Knowing this, last year we picked up Zumanity tickets at Mirage since we were staying at Venetian across the way.

This trip we plan on picking up our Cirque tickets from Excalibur since we are stopping there first to meet some friends. Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.