Thread: What happened to the 2 night Mirage stay for 75,000 LP?

Trips To Vegas

Default What happened to the 2 night Mirage stay for 75,000 LP?

Yesterday I saw a two night stay at the Mirage for 75,000 LP. Now it's gone. Do these rewards come and go? Or, should I consider it gone, and book something else. Obviously, I would like to stay at the Mirage vs The Luxor.

Default What happened to the 2 night Mirage stay for 75,000 LP?

They come and go, the time it takes for a removed to return varies.

Trips To Vegas

It hasn't been available in a very long time. Assume it's gone. the best option will be that it returns at a higher price.

Mirage dumped the 90k tower suite offer, but returned with two new, more expensive, tower suite awards.

Trips To Vegas

I tried to redeem that a few weeks ago and they had no availability.. like ever. So that's probably why. I tried literally 10 different sets of dates.

Barrett-Jackson show!

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by heatherlovesvegas Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I tried to redeem that a few weeks ago and they had no availability.. like ever. So that's probably why. I tried literally 10 different sets of dates.
    Strange I got it a week ago and I was able to use it no problem for my dates 4/1-4/2. I was crossing my fingers though since it was coming up close.
    Vegas withdrawal...need to plan another trip Click or hover your mouse to enlarge

Trips To Vegas

Hmm who knows! But Mirage is always a busy place too, one of the busiest in town I'd say... compared to some of the other hotels that have available rooms.

Barrett-Jackson show!

Trips To Vegas

2 night at Luxor has gone away for good it seems, as one night at the Luxor is now 41, and 1 weekend is 66. That sucks...

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by CitizenJ Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    2 night at Luxor has gone away for good it seems, as one night at the Luxor is now 41, and 1 weekend is 66. That sucks...
    Yea and it's Pyramid rooms... glad I got my 2 nights in a tower room, it was a really wonderful stay and room! I will be back.

But really, I mean it's a $50 room during the week.. I'd gladly pay that. I guess they win my business because I'll definitely be back to Luxor in the near future.

Barrett-Jackson show!