Thread: Monte Carlo $50 Food Credit

Trips To Vegas

Default Monte Carlo $50 Food Credit

Redeemed the $50 F&B credit at Monte Carlo, hope to use it next week.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Mayoman Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Redeemed the $50 F&B credit at Monte Carlo, hope to use it next week.
    Can you use that at Andre's?

Old enough to know, but too young to care

Trips To Vegas

It just says "Dining credit at Monte Carlo", so I assume it's good everywhere.

Trips To Vegas

Default Monte Carlo $50 Food Credit

Can this be used anywhere at Monte Carlo or does it specify a certain restaurant? I finally have enough lp's to get this, if I can ever time it right before they sell out!

Was excited earlier thinking I was going to be able to snag the Bellagio buffet, only to find out you have to be level 65 to redeem Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Only 25 more levels to go! lol

Trips To Vegas

I don't know the answer to your question. But if it's at the Monte Carlo, you could do two brunch buffets for that price, and that's not a bad buffet for brunch. I'd stay away from the 'cafe' if at all possible. Ate there on my last trip, never again. The Pub has good bar food. Their steakhouse, Brand, doesn't really match up to many of the other places, and $50 wouldn't cover it anyway.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by mike_m235 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I don't know the answer to your question. But if it's at the Monte Carlo, you could do two brunch buffets for that price, and that's not a bad buffet for brunch. I'd stay away from the 'cafe' if at all possible. Ate there on my last trip, never again. The Pub has good bar food. Their steakhouse, Brand, doesn't really match up to many of the other places, and $50 wouldn't cover it anyway.
    I have to agree with mike on the Brand steakhouse - never had good service/food there, and the $50 won't make much of a dent there.

Heck, I had to try it twice, to truly appreciate the first time!!

Also, the buffet is good enough.

There is a French restaurant that also won't dent the $50 - however has quite solid food.

Pai Gow Poker!!!

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by dooner Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I have to agree with mike on the Brand steakhouse - never had good service/food there, and the $50 won't make much of a dent there.

Heck, I had to try it twice, to truly appreciate the first time!!

Also, the buffet is good enough.

There is a French restaurant that also won't dent the $50 - however has quite solid food.
    The French restaurant is Andre's, which is good, but not comparable to other similar places nearby, IMO. And $50 off will still leave you with a big bill there.

Trips To Vegas

Thank you all for the responses, was able to redeem the dining credit this morning Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image