1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Buffet vs. Bacchanal for Xmas Eve

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Kainoa, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kainoa

Kainoa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had the holiday menu at the Bellagio Buffet? I'm trying to decide for a group of 17 for Christmas Eve dinner. At the Bacchanal Buffet I can make a reservation for my party and they guarantee that we will be all together and can come into the restaurant at the reserved time without waiting in line, although the group price is $64.99 + tax (8.1%) + 21% gratuity. Emailed Bellagio to see if something like that is possible with them. But based on the menu alone, what would be your choice?

2. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on the menu alone I think Bacchanal wins. Service is also better than Bellagio. I am going to be trying a large party there before my daughters wedding next month. I well let you know how it goes. They have alot of large tables set up at Bacchanal and did not consider 20 any problem at all. Most of the large tables were empty on my last trip. I would think you would not have to wait in line if you make a reservation. I am going home on Christmas Eve. I don't think it will have many large parties that day. The Day after Christmas can be buzy.

3. teachers30

teachers30 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio does not take reservations. Last year my family of 20 tried the Bellagio for Christmas dinner and we could not make a reservation. When we got there the line was supper long so we ate at another restaurant for Christmas and ate at the Bellagio the next night.

4. Kainoa

Kainoa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your response. I got the same response from the Bellagio buffet GM. I guess we'll be going to Bacchanal, don't want to sit separately or stand in line!!

5. RodneyK

RodneyK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good choice!

6. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would suggest Bacchanal buffet over Bellagio anytime, but particularly during peak pricing.

To me, there was not really much difference between the regular $19.95 lunch price and the approximately $49 that Bellagio charged during a holiday pricing last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.