Thread: Bellagio Buffet vs. Bacchanal for Xmas Eve

Trips To Vegas

Default Bellagio Buffet vs. Bacchanal for Xmas Eve

Has anyone had the holiday menu at the Bellagio Buffet? I'm trying to decide for a group of 17 for Christmas Eve dinner. At the Bacchanal Buffet I can make a reservation for my party and they guarantee that we will be all together and can come into the restaurant at the reserved time without waiting in line, although the group price is $64.99 + tax (8.1%) + 21% gratuity. Emailed Bellagio to see if something like that is possible with them. But based on the menu alone, what would be your choice?

Trips To Vegas

Based on the menu alone I think Bacchanal wins. Service is also better than Bellagio. I am going to be trying a large party there before my daughters wedding next month. I well let you know how it goes. They have alot of large tables set up at Bacchanal and did not consider 20 any problem at all. Most of the large tables were empty on my last trip. I would think you would not have to wait in line if you make a reservation. I am going home on Christmas Eve. I don't think it will have many large parties that day. The Day after Christmas can be buzy.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Kainoa Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Has anyone had the holiday menu at the Bellagio Buffet? I'm trying to decide for a group of 17 for Christmas Eve dinner. At the Bacchanal Buffet I can make a reservation for my party and they guarantee that we will be all together and can come into the restaurant at the reserved time without waiting in line, although the group price is $64.99 + tax (8.1%) + 21% gratuity. Emailed Bellagio to see if something like that is possible with them. But based on the menu alone, what would be your choice?
    Bellagio does not take reservations. Last year my family of 20 tried the Bellagio for Christmas dinner and we could not make a reservation. When we got there the line was supper long so we ate at another restaurant for Christmas and ate at the Bellagio the next night.

Trips To Vegas

Thumbs up

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by teachers30 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Bellagio does not take reservations. Last year my family of 20 tried the Bellagio for Christmas dinner and we could not make a reservation. When we got there the line was supper long so we ate at another restaurant for Christmas and ate at the Bellagio the next night.
    Thanks for your response. I got the same response from the Bellagio buffet GM. I guess we'll be going to Bacchanal, don't want to sit separately or stand in line!!

Trips To Vegas

Good choice!

Trips To Vegas

I would suggest Bacchanal buffet over Bellagio anytime, but particularly during peak pricing.

To me, there was not really much difference between the regular $19.95 lunch price and the approximately $49 that Bellagio charged during a holiday pricing last year.