Thread: MGM petite king vs. grand king.....much difference?

Trips To Vegas

Default MGM petite king vs. grand king.....much difference?

I was wondering if the grand king at the MGM was worth the extra almost $50 or if i should book the petite and try to get the upgrade at check in?

Any advice would be great, thanks!!
    Jenn

Trips To Vegas

Well I believe the petite kings are the West Wing rooms - small, and they lack bathroom privacy. The grand kings are going to be the newly renovated rooms in the Grand tower. Depends on when you are going - what chance you would stand of getting an upgrade.

Trips To Vegas

Are the petite kings renovated or will be?

I was just looking at their rates and didn't even see petite kings listed for the 1st week of October.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by ChitownVegas Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Are the petite kings renovated or will be?

I was just looking at their rates and didn't even see petite kings listed for the 1st week of October.
    The petite kings had been renovated more recently than the Grand Tower rooms that were just renovated - but I'm not sure when. I know that they have flat screen TV's.

Yes, you are right, they don't show up that week, yet I put in my dates 9/4-7, and they do. Looks like they are only $5-$10 less than the Grand King room. Use the link below to see a youtube video of one.

oMNXAD09B_A

Sorry, link doesn't work. Just type in MGM Grand West Wing Rooms and there are a bunch of videos.