1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dining Credit at Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by bsbaz, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsbaz

bsbaz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading up soon and have a food and beverage credit at the Monte Carlo. When booking, the fine print said that it may not be valid at all location. Can anyone give me insight on where they have been able to use? Specifically, I'm interested to see if I can use it at Diablo's, the swimming pool bar and Starbucks...

Thanks!

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had food credit at MC a few times... I am pretty sure the only restriction is restaurants in the food court.

3. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only trouble you will probably have is at Starbucks. The Starbucks in hotels are licensee stores and not company operated...they don't even take the Starbucks gift card :(

4. bsbaz

bsbaz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! I guess instead of spending it on lattes and muffins in the morning, I'll just have to head to the pool for the some frozen refreshment!

5. Club81

Club81 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, we use out MC F&B credit all the time at Diablo's, Dragon Noodle, room service, and the Pub. If you can charge it to your room, you're pretty much set.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.