Thread: Dining Credit at Monte Carlo

Trips To Vegas

Default Dining Credit at Monte Carlo

I'm heading up soon and have a food and beverage credit at the Monte Carlo. When booking, the fine print said that it may not be valid at all location. Can anyone give me insight on where they have been able to use? Specifically, I'm interested to see if I can use it at Diablo's, the swimming pool bar and Starbucks...

Thanks!

Trips To Vegas

I've had food credit at MC a few times... I am pretty sure the only restriction is restaurants in the food court.
    Play it again, Johnny Guitar

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by bsbaz Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I'm heading up soon and have a food and beverage credit at the Monte Carlo. When booking, the fine print said that it may not be valid at all location. Can anyone give me insight on where they have been able to use? Specifically, I'm interested to see if I can use it at Diablo's, the swimming pool bar and Starbucks...

Thanks!
    The only trouble you will probably have is at Starbucks. The Starbucks in hotels are licensee stores and not company operated...they don't even take the Starbucks gift card Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

Thanks for the info! I guess instead of spending it on lattes and muffins in the morning, I'll just have to head to the pool for the some frozen refreshment!

Trips To Vegas

Yep, we use out MC F&B credit all the time at Diablo's, Dragon Noodle, room service, and the Pub. If you can charge it to your room, you're pretty much set.