Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When do MLife tier credits get updated?

Trips To Vegas

Default When do MLife tier credits get updated?

Hi all, I'm new to the message board, but I was hoping someone can help answer this for me...

When do MLife tier credits get updated? Specifically, for the non-gaming charges.

Do all the costs I charged to the room (including the room fees) get added to my MLife account at the time they were added to the room, or after checkout? And if after checkout, how quickly after checkout?

The reason why I ask is my TC grew quite a bit before I even started playing (I could be wrong, but I think it jumped about 15,000 between my last trip and the first day of my trip). And with hotel and food, I charged about $800 to my room, which should be good for another 20,000 TC, but I'm not sure if those got credited already or not.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Trips To Vegas

The website doesnt say the tier details at all lately. If you have the phone app, that one updates almost immediately as soon as things are put in the system. Like if you were playing on the slots, take out the card and check your phone APP and it will actually update within 5min.

Playing at the tables will be different though and room charges, etc. Those may take a half day or a day to show up.

Trips To Vegas

I called a few weeks back as I had a similar question about my TC.

Gaming credit will show up almost instantly, although for me it looked as though they took about an hour to start appearing - then slowly updated throughout the day. I was checking on the iphone app, the website is horrible.

Charges to your room and the room itself will start showing up after checkout. I charged about $1,400 to the room and as soon as I checked out some things appeared. Although the full amount of tier credits showed up about 36 hours after checkout.

Hope this helps!

Trips To Vegas

Thanks for the responses... I tweeted to mlife on twitter and the rep there said my hotel room charges won't get credited to my mlife until Monday or so (I checked out this Tuesday), so we're looking at about a week wait between checkout and TC showing up, if indeed that is the case. Will keep everyone posted. If everything goes right, I'll have my gold tier in time for my next trip to Aria in a couple of weeks!

Trips To Vegas

Hotel charges will get you to Gold Tier? How much did you spend on hotel/food and what is the transfer rate?

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by nostresshere Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Hotel charges will get you to Gold Tier? How much did you spend on hotel/food and what is the transfer rate?
    25 Tier Credits per $1 on your bill. May not include taxes or tips.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Chuck2009x Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    25 Tier Credits per $1 on your bill. May not include taxes or tips.
    Taxes/Tips/Comped items do not count toward the TC's earned.

Trips To Vegas

Yeah and of course you have to keep an eye on things.

There was a guy on here who paid rack rate for several nights and got Tier Credits for them. They comped one night at the back end, and instead of deducting the tier credits just for that one night, they deducted all of the nights. That hasn't been verified as being exactly what happened, but the math fit.

The timing of that sequence also appeared to indicate that the TC's for hotel room rate get posted during the course of your stay, rather than when you card is charged, although again, we don't have the exact details.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Chuck2009x Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Yeah and of course you have to keep an eye on things.

There was a guy on here who paid rack rate for several nights and got Tier Credits for them. They comped one night at the back end, and instead of deducting the tier credits just for that one night, they deducted all of the nights. That hasn't been verified as being exactly what happened, but the math fit.

The timing of that sequence also appeared to indicate that the TC's for hotel room rate get posted during the course of your stay, rather than when you card is charged, although again, we don't have the exact details.
    Yeah, I got different answers ever time I called. Finally I called accounting and they gave me a straight answer which seemed to be correct - Tier credits added at moment of checkout. They didn't actually charge my card for about 5 days after checkout, at that point I already had my TC's.

I did have to mention this multiple times thought to make sure I was going to get them. If you check in and don't specifically tell them to link your mlife card to the reservation, they won't add it and you won't get credits. I had a bill of about $1,300 and I wasn't about to miss out on 32,500 tier credits, lol.

Trips To Vegas

I had about $800 in room charges and food, at 25 TC per dollar, that should be sufficient to get me to gold (I'm about 7,000 TC away). I haven't seen that credited yet, as far as I can tell. I wish they had some sort of statement or way of verifying these things.

Supposedly if you booked your room through an MLife offer (which I did, one of the nights was free), then it should be automatic. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that though and make sure I get credited properly.

I don't know if it makes a difference but I did "express checkout" (drop your keys in an envelope). The line to check out at the front desk was insanely long.