Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Printing boarding pass question?

Trips To Vegas

Default Printing boarding pass question?

I was wondering how to use the NYNY free (with resort fees - arghh!) boarding pass printing service?

Do you simply go down to the business center and give them your flight number and information, and they print it out for you? Or do you have to access it yourself on a computer and print it out on your own?

Thought I'd use the service, since they offer it - never had to use it before - no pre-paid seats on Allegiant until this trip!
    Last edited by dooner; 04-04-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Trips To Vegas

Hey Dooner! We stayed at the NYNY awhile back, and the kiosk for printing your boarding pass is near the Century Tower elevators. (We stayed in a spa suite in the Century tower...)

It's a breeze! You have internet access to various airline websites---pick yours, and follow the instructions. It only took 2 minutes and we had our boarding passes in hand. You can check-in online for your outgoing flight as well.

Trips To Vegas

Please, please read this.

You do NOT need to print out a boarding pass in advance. It is a waste of your time and money, in almost all cases.

Early checkin might make sense, depending on airline. Most phones allow you to do this for free.

If you have to check bags anyway, you will need to go to a kiosk or counter at the airport anyways. Print it then.

Also, Las Vegas airport has multi airline checkin kiosks everywhere. They will print boarding passes for you.

Trips To Vegas

MGM also has this service by the bell desk in the main lobby

Trips To Vegas

I always check in at the airport and they'll print you out your passes. But now since I fly SWA, I check in with the phone and get the passes at the airport.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by dooner Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I was wondering how to use the NYNY free (with resort fees - arghh!) boarding pass printing service?

Do you simply go down to the business center and give them your flight number and information, and they print it out for you? Or do you have to access it yourself on a computer and print it out on your own?

Thought I'd use the service, since they offer it - never had to use it before - no pre-paid seats on Allegiant until this trip!
    Most Airlines have an App for that! I used to pay for the Kiosk but now I check-in using my iPhone and print the pass at the airport.
    Also if you wanted to check your bags early you could go to Bags To Go. I know they used to be at both Luxor & Venetian.

You can drop off your bags, check-in and get a boarding Pass.

Yes the service cost money but it's better than lugging a suitcase around with you all day especially if you get booted out of your room
    around 11-12pm and have a late flight out. It's nice to be able to waltz into the airport without any baggage in tow!

Trips To Vegas

When we check out at the VIP Lounge we get them to print out our boarding passes so we can get dropped off at the airport by the escalators that go right up to security Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Saves that extra bit of time.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by mdee Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Most Airlines have an App for that! I used to pay for the Kiosk but now I check-in using my iPhone and print the pass at the airport.
    Also if you wanted to check your bags early you could go to Bags To Go. I know they used to be at both Luxor & Venetian.

You can drop off your bags, check-in and get a boarding Pass.

Yes the service cost money but it's better than lugging a suitcase around with you all day especially if you get booted out of your room
    around 11-12pm and have a late flight out. It's nice to be able to waltz into the airport without any baggage in tow!
    I have used the Kiosk at the airports in the past and never had to pay.... are you telling me they now charge for this service ?!?!?

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Username Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I have used the Kiosk at the airports in the past and never had to pay.... are you telling me they now charge for this service ?!?!?
    The service s/he's referring to is a BAG CHECK that you can find at the rental car facility, the LV Convention Center, and a couple of hotels (eg Venetian and Luxor).

You pay to have them transport your bags to the airport. Printing the boarding pass is just a convenience available in the same location.
    Only two things that money can't buy
    And that's true love and homegrown tomatoes

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Username Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    They are talking about printing your boarding pass AT THE HOTEL

At the CET properties they have computers set up attached to printers that you can use to pay to print your boarding pass up in advance... but in the case of the OP what they are talking about is how NYNY has this "print your boarding pass for free" as part of the resort fee.

So the OP was asking: if they are staying at NYNY how to they use the service to print the boarding pass for free at NYNY.
    Play it again, Johnny Guitar