Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rapid craps / Bubble craps machines

Trips To Vegas

Default Rapid craps / Bubble craps machines

So a lot of you have seen these and have played them, it seems the minimum is around $2-$5, can someone please post what the max bet is and if there is a table max like some of the roulette machines.

I'm interested in playing these but only if they are worthwhile similar to a tables.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Groog Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    So a lot of you have seen these and have played them, it seems the minimum is around $2-$5, can someone please post what the max bet is and if there is a table max like some of the roulette machines.

I'm interested in playing these but only if they are worthwhile similar to a tables.
    The odds, I think, are limited to 2X or 3X on a lot of the machines, and the field only pays double on a 12, not triple. But the basic play and pays are about the same.

I prefer being able to throw dice and play with the chips. I think (for me at least) it's probably more profitable to use the Bubble Craps machine as I'm a pretty regular tipper at the live tables, so I'm thinking I'm probably saving about $20-$30 an hour if at the machines, but it's still not worth it for me.

I like the craziness and ritual of traditional craps.

Trips To Vegas

NYNY has $2 min with 5x odds

Trips To Vegas

There are two different games:

Rapid Craps: this is the game with the craps table and the betting terminals. Players actually get to throw the dice and a dealer stands there and enters the roll results in the computer. Bill's is the only place that has this and the mins are $5 and max bet I believe (but not 100% sure) is $100

Shoot to Win Craps: this is the one in the pop-o-matic bubble with the dice that bounce. I took a photo of the betting terminal of the one at Excalibur and it says the minimum bet is $2 and max bet is $250 (I can post the screen shots if you want to see what they look like)

Default NY NY $2 craps

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Sidekicknicholas Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    NYNY has $2 min with 5x odds
    how did you do? What was your opinion of the game?

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Auggie Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    There are two different games:

(I can post the screen shots if you want to see what they look like)
    Yes please Augie. I'm dying to see what one looks like.

Trips To Vegas

The first post in this thread:
    http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/for...hoot+win+craps
    Has a picture of it.

Trips To Vegas

I played Shoot-to-Win at NYNY yesterday. $2 minimum, $250 max, 5x odds.
    (I noticed that the minimum over at MGM was $5)
    I bought in for $100, and played $5 pass/$10 odds, an occasional $5/$10 Come bet, and placing 6/8. Occasionally I threw singletons at C&E, and Hard 6/8.

I worked my way up to about $165 ... went cold to a point that all I had was $5/10 on point-8, and a $6 place on 6, and a buck apiece on hard 6&8. Hit the hard-8, and worked by bankroll back up. Eventually cashed out at $345.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by glentally Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Yes please Augie. I'm dying to see what one looks like.
    My cellphone doesn't have flash or anything like that and its kind of dark inside Excalibur so these are the three best pictures I have:

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

Default "bubble craps"?!

The picture of the giant dice made me actually LOL. How funny/goofy is that? Might as well play the fake craps in California where the dice are linked to cards (A thru 6) that determine the number. I dont think Ill ever play those, would rather play the traditional tables. Will be there this weekend, cant wait!!!