Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mlife Spring Offers

Trips To Vegas

Default Mlife Spring Offers

so i just got an email from Bellagio with my spring offer. clicked on a link and it took me to the offer page for all the MGM hotels.

http://www.mgmresorts.com/offers/201...ng_tier1t.html

you can change the "tier1" to "tier2" ... "tier12" to see the offers for different tiers.

the tier 1 offer is really no different from my standard offer anytime i go to Vegas, but the weird thing is i was tier 3 last fall, then for the winter offer they bumped me down to tier 5 and now i'm up to tier 1. who knows what they're thinking really?

one thing i noticed is that Aria, Bellagio and SKYLOFTs don't include promo chips, which is a bummer. all the other properties include $1200.

So now that I have that promo code, I can book that offer, right?

What do you normally play to get that? I want to compare to my 40k of coin in for a 2 day trip. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

I guess I got a T6 offer which includes the bottom for Aria.

Complimentary Suite Sunday - Thursday and a Complimentary Deluxe Room Friday & Saturday

I have never stayed at an MGM property so does anyone know if the $20 or $50 tip trip works at Aria to get a better room on the weekend? I couldn't find any answers at Aria but know I love this trick at CET properties. Thanks.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by zorgath Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    So now that I have that promo code, I can book that offer, right?

What do you normally play to get that? I want to compare to my 40k of coin in for a 2 day trip. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    you can try the promo code, but i'm guessing it won't work. i think tier 1 offers are around $1k avg bet at tables or $90k coin-in per day.

Trips To Vegas

Same thing happened to me,,, was tier 10, then bumped to tier 11,, now tier 8.

Trips To Vegas

I somehow managed to view the email and delete it - and then empty the trash!!! before I saw this thread and gave it a good look. Not sure how it happened but I somehow got an invite in a super low tier that was so laughable I deleted it. I thought it was just some throw-away bottom feeder offer. I have no idea how I could get that offer when I cycled through more tons of money when I was at Bellagio and they gave me a friggin Bellagio suite on their VIP floor. What happened !?!?! Did I offend them? I have a gold rating and I got it in three days of play since my previous points had expired a few days before I got there. Anyone have any Idea how this could be the case?

The room offer was like tier 11 or like $109/night, two-for-one tickets and no RFB. Pathetic....

Trips To Vegas

update: I found the email still on my ipad and judging by the URL It is a tier 11
    Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

BUT - if you take that URL and swap the "t" out after the tier number and replace it with an "s" like mine has you can see the offers they are mailing out to slot players with s for slots and t for tables (I am assuming). The S offers have FREEPLAY listed rather than chips.

Cool

Can anyone use these codes? What are the requirements?

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by harwood518 Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Can anyone use these codes? What are the requirements?
    No, offers like these have a correlation to your Players Club account. If you get the offer, you can book only your tier level, if you don't it won't let you book any of it. They have done these tiered offers for years, even before MLife.

It is interesting to see what is offered at the higher levels though.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Ice Tray Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    BUT - if you take that URL and swap the "t" out after the tier number and replace it with an "s" like mine has you can see the offers they are mailing out to slot players with s for slots and t for tables (I am assuming). The S offers have FREEPLAY listed rather than chips.
    Yeah I noticed that too. It raises an interesting question.

In the old Players Club list of offers, sometimes an offer would say something like "Tier 4 Tables". And now some of the MLife offers will say "TABLE PLAY" or "SLOTS"

Which makes me wonder about what happens when your normal trip is about 1/2 slots and 1/2 table play. Are you hurting yourself by splitting the baby?

I think in terms of your overall ability to book a comp, probably not, you can call, they can see your overall play. But it might affect the offers generated by the computer system.