Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wicked Spoon Buffet at Cosmopolitan

Trips To Vegas

Default Wicked Spoon Buffet at Cosmopolitan

I'm still working on my February trip report but decided to write up a couple things separately and then just link them to the TR at the end. Here's my comments about the Wicked Spoon Buffet at the newest place on the strip, Cosmopolitan.

Normally we avoid the buffets though during the years we have tried most of the major buffets on the strip. I dragged my husband last Sunday for lunch to Cosmopolitan's, Wicked Spoon buffet with him protesting every step of the way, and he ended up liking it so much we went back for lunch the next day!

Lots of photos of the food at that buffet are here on my blog:

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2011/02/...mopolitan.html

Trips To Vegas

Looks great, may add to my list of to dos

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

Trips To Vegas

Looks good. A bit too heavy on the desserts for my will power though. I do like the idea of a salad in portioned bowls. If you really like salad, simply take two bowls. Much better than the way most buffets do it.
    At the price you mentioned, I think this Cosmo deal is really and truly a bargain. No longer must people trek all the way down to the M resort.

Trips To Vegas

I had the buffet twice in December, once for lunch and one for dinner. They being every table purified water, plus your drink. The individuals portions make is so the food is fresh. In my opinion this is the best buffet in Vegas.

The Prosal Trip...Will She Say Yes?

Trips To Vegas

Looks tasty! Thanks for the recommendation

Trips To Vegas

Thumbs up My new Fav

I ate lunch there in early Jan and this is now my fav buffet. Great stuff and selection.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by FoolsGold Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Looks good. A bit too heavy on the desserts for my will power though. I do like the idea of a salad in portioned bowls. If you really like salad, simply take two bowls. Much better than the way most buffets do it.
    At the price you mentioned, I think this Cosmo deal is really and truly a bargain. No longer must people trek all the way down to the M resort.
    If it makes you feel any better about the desserts they had a whole case of just sugar free desserts too and even the regular deserts were quite small so it's not a complete diet killer.

Some of the salads were not in individual bowls. I'm not sure yet how they determine what they are going to put in individual serving containers or not, but I wouldn't mind if they did most of the food that way.

I've eaten at the M resort buffet several times because they are always sending me coupons for free ones with VIP line passes, and I have to say that in my opinion the M resort buffet is still good, but has also gone down in quality (not quantity of dishes) since they first opened. Of course that could happen with Cosmo's buffet too in the future especially since food prices are starting to rise and are expected to go higher this year.

J-P is offline The Tastiest Balls From Holland
    Trips To Vegas

Thanks for the review and the yummy pictures.

We too liked the buffet at M Resort very much, and we can't wait to try Wicked Spoon for ourselves. Any info on how busy the place gets?

Trips To Vegas

We tend to avoid buffets but the desserts alone make it look worthwhile.
    Please send funds for my next Vegas trip!!!!!

Trips To Vegas

Wow! Looks great! I'll be in Vegas later this week and I've definitely got to try this out. Thanks!
    My foray into the Wild Wild Web, the Las Vegas Off Strip Blog Launched Oct 1, 2012!