Thread: Country bars/honky tonks

Trips To Vegas

Default Country bars/honky tonks

I have a friend flying up from Hawai'i and going to Vegas with me in June and he wants to be indoctrinated into country music. What are some good country bars or honky tonks on the Strip? Thanks in advance.

-Snax.

Trips To Vegas

Default Honky Tonks

The only ones I know of are:

- Treasure Island Hotel has Gilley's Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ - complete with a bucking bronco you can ride

- Harrah's Hotel has Toby Keith's Bar and Grill

- Hooter's Hotel has Dixie's Dam Country Bar

Hope that helps!!
    Click or hover your mouse to enlarge imageClick or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

We'll probably try Gilley's out. We're planning on hitting Toby Keith's for our free burger and beer at some point. Thanks for the tips.

Trips To Vegas

Gilleys annoyed the &*%$ out of me. If they're in to coutry music, they'll probably love it. Personally, I enjoyed it from the outside, where I could watch people ride the bulls, but not have to hear the music so much.

Trips To Vegas

No matter what, do not go to Toby Keith's to eat. I am not sure I would eat there with a comp.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by xmarksx Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    No matter what, do not go to Toby Keith's to eat. I am not sure I would eat there with a comp.
    Why not? The service is sh*t but the I've always found the food to be pretty good for the price. HUGE portions. I would avoid going late night for dinner though because you wont be able to hear anyone you're with, your server, or yourself for that matter because this is the loudest country music I've ever heard.

Trips To Vegas

Plus I get a free burger and beer. I'll take free food and girls in chaps and spankies over a 45-year-old divorcee at the buffet line any day of the week.

Trips To Vegas
    1/Month

Not that I've ever been, but our local hick (D) swears by Toby's and Stoneys....have fun!
    Click or hover your mouse to enlarge

I may be in the Northwest, but NOTHING can take the "LA" outta me!