I have 4 nights booked as comp in July and just upgraded to the prestige level at a rate of $100 a night. I have stayed here before under concierege and loved it but here are few reasons why it is such a great deal.,
1) dedicated check-in from the line-up at the front desk.
2) dedicated concierege. My concierege booked me 3 ressies for dinner of which 2 weren't available through the restaurant... Twist and TAO and TAO she was able to get me VIP entrance to LAVO on industry night which carries a $25-$50 cover... free.
3) That pesky $17 a night resort fee... included in the $100 a night charge-now paying $83 per night.
4) open bar with premium drinks from 5-8.
5) breakfast and lunch snacks with use of the lounge.
6) free entrance to Azura pool which usually carries a fee charged entrance.
7) Concierge booked me several other night clubs with VIP entrance and no cover charge and front of the line entrance.
8) The best was the service and she actually recommended restauarants and clubs that were not even LVS. Even tough I am a LVS stock owner I appreciated this.
For all of this why wouldn't you!