Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why to upgrade to Palazzo Prestige.

Trips To Vegas

Default Why to upgrade to Palazzo Prestige.

I have 4 nights booked as comp in July and just upgraded to the prestige level at a rate of $100 a night. I have stayed here before under concierege and loved it but here are few reasons why it is such a great deal.,

1) dedicated check-in from the line-up at the front desk.
    2) dedicated concierege. My concierege booked me 3 ressies for dinner of which 2 weren't available through the restaurant... Twist and TAO and TAO she was able to get me VIP entrance to LAVO on industry night which carries a $25-$50 cover... free.
    3) That pesky $17 a night resort fee... included in the $100 a night charge-now paying $83 per night.
    4) open bar with premium drinks from 5-8.
    5) breakfast and lunch snacks with use of the lounge.
    6) free entrance to Azura pool which usually carries a fee charged entrance.
    7) Concierge booked me several other night clubs with VIP entrance and no cover charge and front of the line entrance.
    8) The best was the service and she actually recommended restauarants and clubs that were not even LVS. Even tough I am a LVS stock owner I appreciated this.

For all of this why wouldn't you!

Trips To Vegas

If I were going with my significant other and doing a couple's trip (which includes much more dining and entertainment, pool time, casual relaxing, shows, sight seeing, etc., etc.,) I would do it too. Those are some great perks.

But for my usual itinerary of solo gambling, gambling and gambling, just having the comped room at Palazzo or Venetian is plenty. I wouldn't use the amenities and my host would take off the resort fee. I'd rather have the $100 a day for gaming.

Trips To Vegas

Default ditto

my kind of trip

Trips To Vegas

I'm considering this for my Christmas trip (Have three or four between now and then) but here are more details-

http://www.vegastripping.com/news/news.php?news_id=3276

BeeeJay is offline President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction Committee
    Trips To Vegas

so its a slightly souped up version of the concierge level it sounds like. sounds like a pretty good deal for people like us who would blow that in 1 bet anyway. and they actually have some hot items like a ham and cheese croissant and some hot appetizers up there don't they?

plus when domino gets all drunk and frisky trying 10 drinks at a time in the lounge you can sully their lounge couch rather than the bed in your roomClick or hover your mouse to enlarge image

if they come thru on those club entries its no question an awesome deal. that will be interesting to hear how it actually plays out, but it sounds like you got a pretty awesome and connected concierge!

shit maybe I'll have to "call in sick" that week. oh yeah you picked the week where TWO OF MY KIDS have BDAYS for your ANNIVERSARY!!! How selfish!!!!Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

can't wait for the TR and pics!!!!

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by BeeeJay Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    so its a slightly souped up version of the concierge level it sounds like. sounds like a pretty good deal for people like us who would blow that in 1 bet anyway. and they actually have some hot items like a ham and cheese croissant and some hot appetizers up there don't they?

plus when domino gets all drunk and frisky trying 10 drinks at a time in the lounge you can sully their lounge couch rather than the bed in your roomClick or hover your mouse to enlarge image

if they come thru on those club entries its no question an awesome deal. that will be interesting to hear how it actually plays out, but it sounds like you got a pretty awesome and connected concierge!

shit maybe I'll have to "call in sick" that week. oh yeah you picked the week where TWO OF MY KIDS have BDAYS for your ANNIVERSARY!!! How selfish!!!!Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

can't wait for the TR and pics!!!!
    I have to say I am impressed with the service so far and really hope the clubs do come through. She was talking like she had contacts everywhere so we will see but she did get me Twist. As well she got me a fridge in the room free and extra robes... you know we spoil those rather quickly. Regular room has that resort fee of $17 but in the prestige room that is included so really it only $83 bucks a night extra and really 4-5 drink each during open bar pays for it plus all the water, snacks, and such during the day. I am trying to think of any other clubs that we may want to go to as she has contacts everywhere. She sent me confirmation of the VIP guest list at Pure, Ghost Bar, Lavo industry night with a club contact if there are any problems. I am on the clipboard and can bypass the line with free admission. That alone may save $20-30 entry fee each.

What are your dates for October as I am leaving the airport with a sweet severance package and have more money than brains to blow and extra time on my hands in october and really want to get you, Gaggles, and myself together again with whomever else from VMB-where is Klaching!. We should set up a major drink degenerate festClick or hover your mouse to enlarge imageClick or hover your mouse to enlarge imageClick or hover your mouse to enlarge imageClick or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by JNCVH Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    1) dedicated check-in from the line-up at the front desk.
    2) dedicated concierege. My concierege booked me 3 ressies for dinner of which 2 weren't available through the restaurant... Twist and TAO and TAO she was able to get me VIP entrance to LAVO on industry night which carries a $25-$50 cover... free.
    3) That pesky $17 a night resort fee... included in the $100 a night charge-now paying $83 per night.
    4) open bar with premium drinks from 5-8.
    5) breakfast and lunch snacks with use of the lounge.
    6) free entrance to Azura pool which usually carries a fee charged entrance.
    7) Concierge booked me several other night clubs with VIP entrance and no cover charge and front of the line entrance.
    8) The best was the service and she actually recommended restauarants and clubs that were not even LVS. Even tough I am a LVS stock owner I appreciated this.

For all of this why wouldn't you!
    The only thing that would maybe make that worth it is the breakfast/lunch and open bar.

Dedicated check in..not a big deal I can stand in a line.
    Concierge..Ive actually never used one. THe internet has all the information I need on places.

Trips To Vegas

october 7-12 with tanya, her new bf, and her daughter for 21st bday.....currently Mirage, Caesars, Bellagio set up. will add drop as comps come out if any. only caesars is comped as yet.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by JNCVH Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Regular room has that resort fee of $17
    Doubt if the $17+tax will make a difference in your mental calculations, but Palazzo doesn't charge a resort fee on comped rooms.

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by Reston Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Doubt if the $17+tax will make a difference in your mental calculations, but Palazzo doesn't charge a resort fee on comped rooms.
    do they charge tax on resort fees? I thought they didn't but can't remember for sure. I haven't ever gotten nailed with that resort fee at Palazzo on comped rooms, don't think it was there in April.