Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sex Toy Shops?

Trips To Vegas

Talking Sex Toy Shops?

Ok, so last time I was in Vegas, hubby & I wanted to visit a toy shop and had a crazy hard time finding one....in Sin City!!! Finally found a shop with some weird museum attached, kinda behind TI. Where's good to go, close, but preferably on the Strip? Not looking for anything really weird, just your normal sex shop.
    Leaving tomorrow so thanks for your help!

Trips To Vegas

Personally never been to one...............in Vegas anyways, but here is a link that may give you what you are looking for, I know I have drven past a few on Tropicana, both are relatively close to the Orleans, I think. Hope this helps.

http://www.lasvegasrater.com/sex-shops-in-las-vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Life isn't about surviving the storm, but rather learning how to dance in the rain.

Trips To Vegas

Thanks Scratchman... at least it's a good start!

Trips To Vegas

Online is soooooo much cheaper. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

keno is offline obsessed with countdown timers
    Trips To Vegas

Agent Provocateur is in the Forum Shops, but they have adult toys on the mild side, lots of lotions, powders, paddles, whips, stuff like that. There is a similar store in the Hard Rock as well. I've not seen the more risque adult stores on the strip, but SCRATCH73's link seems to work well.

Trips To Vegas

I know you wanted one on the strip, but very close by, across the street from The Orleans there is a HUGE sex shop.

Sorry I dont have the name but with google maps/earth view, you can find it easily.

keno is offline obsessed with countdown timers
    Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by zerofan Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    I know you wanted one on the strip, but very close by, across the street from The Orleans there is a HUGE sex shop.

Sorry I dont have the name but with google maps/earth view, you can find it easily.
    Felt like doing a google search this morning. That one is called Deja Vu's Adult Emporium. It's at the corner of Tropicana and Arville.

While I like Google Street View for finding places, I find the whole thing about creepy, especially when I see my house.

Deja Vu is large, but the Adult Superstore near Valley View at Tropicana is huge. The first time I went there I was blown away, I was like a kid walking into FAO Schwartz for the first time. There are other Adult Superstores around, one at W Desert Inn east of Valley View, downtown on Main Street at Bonneville, I think. But those are much smaller.

Trips To Vegas

Ok, thanks everyone.....outta here in a couple hours!!!!

Trips To Vegas

Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image Originally Posted by DonD Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    Online is soooooo much cheaper. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image
    You are sooo right DonClick or hover your mouse to enlarge image

But then there was this time where the semi-young lady that was helping my wife and I started telling us all about a certain "toy" that she (shall we say) "used" all evening the night before while bowling. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image She was quite enthralled with it's perfromance and asked if we wanted a demonstration?Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

Sometimes there's nothing like shopping in personClick or hover your mouse to enlarge image