Thread: Will Concierge Print Airline Boarding Pass

Default Will Concierge Print Airline Boarding Pass

Okay guys I'm taking Southwest to Vegas. I'm one of those anal guys who likes to print their boarding pass in advance so I can line up for an hour to get a choice seat next to a crying baby. I'll be staying at the Wynn so do you think the concierge will print out our boarding passes or do I have to go to their business center.

MikeE is offline The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin
    Trips To Vegas

I've had Wynn's concierge print passes for me several times. It's no problem. Just don't forget to tip!

Trips To Vegas

It's free to ask the concierge, so I'd at least do that first.

However, you don't need anyone to print your pass for you if you have a cellphone with internet capabilities. You can go online yourself and check in, and still have your A boarding pass even though you don't physically print it until you go to the airport.
    I don't see a timer here, do you?
    Epic FAIL. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge

i had them print out our boarding passes when i checked out at the front desk. they were happy to do it.

Registration does it for me at the RIO...

Trips To Vegas

Bally's business center charged me $6 to print our two boarding passes, so I did not tip. Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image

People, people, people:
    Do not worry about printing those SWA boarding passes. All you need to do is check in on-line. The check-in is all you need to secure your boarding group. When you get to the airport, SWA will issue a boarding pass to you.
    If I know I'm not going to be near a computer with internet access to check in, I give someone else (like my daughter) my confirmation # and ask them to do it.