1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Great deal on BA

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Corinne, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure what's happened but all of a sudden instead of getting £100 off with 15k Avios it's now £200. Whether it's permanent or not I don't know or maybe even a mistake.

They have 31 Dec return flight for £269 and 9 March for £360. 31 Dec is out LHR, back LGW. Can't remember what March airports were but they have a mixture of both. Very cheap.

Never seem prices this low but great deals for sure.

Update
    It's a Black Friday deal, must book by 30 November 2015 for travel before October 2016.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed this too. I used Avios to book my flight next week. When I checked the other day, if you used 15000 Avios you got £200 off which took my flight down to £355 return from Glasgow via heathrow, Absolute bargain!

3. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The March price has gone up already. New year is still there. Annoying, two hours later and its gone up £60 in March. Well done you. Still working on it here.

Done, 9th March £424. Great price.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.